Quantcast

Fall Monkeyfest t-minus OMG this weekend!11!!

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm trying to keep the list on the first post current, if your name is missing or you know you're not coming but it's there, please speak up!
I am still going - but unfortunately I just confirmed that Mark can NOT go now. :disgust: Why can't anything ever be simple? :banghead:

So, looks like I'm flying solo.

woodsguy

gets infinity MPG
Mar 18, 2007
Sutton, MA
:stupid: Makes sense for bedrooms and loft space though.
Wow, had no idea that I'd piss off so many people by simply trying to keep the new folks from sleeping with strangers. Plus, I thought it might be fun for all of us to sleep in the same room. Oh well, I tried.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
does anyone know if there's a shop or something that rents bikes. my buddy wants to go but wants to ride a full suspension bike. plus the ht he currently has has a crack in the headtube about an inch long from the bottom hs cup.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Ok...We're confirmed for Friday & Saturday nights and the lodge guy needs to know if we want Sunday night too. I have the following people interested in staying:

TreeSaw & Sq-Earl
Woodsguy
badcrumble
JRogers
Yelo & Melou
MtbkrWanaB & Matt

That would put the additional cost at $40-45 more per person (and that will include food for Sunday night/Monday breakfast). Obviously, if a few more people can stay, the cost will go down and that will only be charged to the people staying the extra day.

So, should I confirm?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Wow, seriously? I thought we were pretty close to some of the summer gatherings in attendance. Are we paying more because it's a holiday weekend? Or did we get our wires crossed, I'm talking about just Fri and Sat nights, leaving on Sunday.

Last edited:

MtbkrWanaB

Chimp
Sep 2, 2008
Matt and I are out for Sunday night too. We are still in for Friday and Sat nights... can't wait!!

I am guessing about $95, unless more people are interested.
Wow, seriously? I thought we were pretty close to some of the summer gatherings in attendance. Are we paying more because it's a holiday weekend?
What's the status of pricing for just fri/sat night?

If the first page is all updated it looks like there are 21 confirmed with a possible 4 more that are maybes. Should be fun!

confirming what's included: it will include lodging for 2 nights, breakfast for sat & sun & dinner for sat? Were on our own for Friday night, lunches and beer. right?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wow, seriously? I thought we were pretty close to some of the summer gatherings in attendance. Are we paying more because it's a holiday weekend? Or did we get our wires crossed, I'm talking about just Fri and Sat nights, leaving on Sunday.
I misunderstood. Cost is $50 for Friday - Sunday and $95 was the estimate for people to stay through to Monday.

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Ok...We're confirmed for Friday & Saturday nights and the lodge guy needs to know if we want Sunday night too. I have the following people interested in staying:

TreeSaw & Sq-Earl
Woodsguy
badcrumble
JRogers
Yelo & Melou
MtbkrWanaB & Matt

That would put the additional cost at $40-45 more per person (and that will include food for Sunday night/Monday breakfast). Obviously, if a few more people can stay, the cost will go down and that will only be charged to the people staying the extra day.

So, should I confirm?

Count us IN for sunday night....

skiierx

Chimp
Aug 23, 2007
I hope they still have some come October. :(
I think you will be safe! From the FOH newsletter;

"In addition, the second Harpoon Leviathan Series beer, Imperial IPA, has risen from the depths and is ready for your enjoyment. Our Imperial IPA is loaded with big, juicy American hop character and balanced by a strong, malty backbone. A massive hop profile dominates this 10% ABV beer. This beer will be available in 4-packs and on draft."

BTW, quite a few of us (7 now) have a house rented the same weekend. I imagine we will be seeing all you folks during the weekend.

Jamie

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Is this still open for new people? Myself and my friend Tim (polandspring88) were talking about this today during a ride and were thinking this would be a great opportunity to ride new trails we've wanted to ride for awhile with people that know their way around. A couple spots on the floor would be more than accommodating for us, and we'd gladly supply cash and beer. :)

Edit - Eamon.....myself and Tim would most likely be leaving early Friday (from MA) and probably stay until Sunday night. The 3 of us could head up together if we are able to come up.