Quantcast

Fall Monkeyfest t-minus OMG this weekend!11!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I friend of mine is also tempt to join the party from Saturday morning to Monday... Do we got enough room to accommodate her and what would be the approximated price?

Thank's, René
There should be room, but have her bring an air mattress just in case. As of now we're only reserved until Sunday afternoon at the lodge. I think there were only 4 that were able to stay so it was a bit too much $$$ per person then. If you are interested in paying the extra, let me know ASAP and I will see if we can keep the lodge one more night, but I think he said $325 for the extra night.

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
There should be room, but have her bring an air mattress just in case. As of now we're only reserved until Sunday afternoon at the lodge. I think there were only 4 that were able to stay so it was a bit too much $$$ per person then. If you are interested in paying the extra, let me know ASAP and I will see if we can keep the lodge one more night, but I think he said $325 for the extra night.
I'll make sure she bring "camping gear" for the W-E...

As for sunday night, too bad we're not more than that but we just can't pay much more than what you announce so far....

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Reality check...is the list in the first post accurate?
Tim and myself are 100% in, we'll be doing Friday AM - Sunday PM. If there's room in the lodge for us we'll head up with you as we discussed.....however if for some reason we have to camp (not a problem if we do), we'll most likely take my Jeep up and camp.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Hey everyone. I'm sorry but I have to cancel.. you can take me off the list.

Sorry!

I'll have to wait until next year to see you all.... have a great time!

MtbkrWanaB

Chimp
Sep 2, 2008
Hey everyone. I'm sorry but I have to cancel.. you can take me off the list.

Sorry!

I'll have to wait until next year to see you all.... have a great time!
Now which sex toy was she supposed to bring to the orgy? :cupidarrow:

For real ... bummer Beth! Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow will be one short again!!:plthumbsdown:

~~Kerri

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
So I was wondering.......which bike should I bring, my trail/light FR bike or my XC bike? I was looking at pics of the trails and was sort of torn, looking for some advice from you's guyses.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
just what the hell am i getting myself into... gay guys riding together on his and his matching bikes, orgies, mass quantities of alcohol being consumed...... i'm sure that there will be video cameras present and now i have a fear of maybe midgets in assless chaps and donkey's being there too!!! (shuddering!!!) :huh: :shocked: :panic:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
just what the hell am i getting myself into... gay guys riding together on his and his matching bikes, orgies, mass quantities of alcohol being consumed...... i'm sure that there will be video cameras present and now i have a fear of maybe midgets in assless chaps and donkey's being there too!!! (shuddering!!!) :huh: :shocked: :panic:
Don't forget about being shot with a potato launcher.

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
It seem's that we can had our friend, Nancy, to the group for the W-E, she'll bring an air matresse and her sleeping bag just in case....

She's not sure at the moment if she's gonna get their by late friday night or saturday morning....

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
It's official now, we are going to KT fall monkey fest.

The 3 of us, (Nancy, Melou and me) have reserved a motel for Sunday night too so we can enjoy 3 full day of riding....

I can also confirm that we will bring Big Red with us, he makes people talk a lot....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Oktoberfest at the Harpoon Brewery in VT is next weekend. Thankfully it's Saturday and Sunday, so I am hoping on the way up Friday we can stop in, get beer, and get out.