Quantcast

Fall Race At PA!!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
haha, tricked you.

I would love to get at least one more solid weekend of riding or racing out there. Who know's who to talk to or what to do to get one started. I have never tried to pull something like this together and I don't want to start now, but if someone had some tips I might be more motivated. I'm not even stuck on a race, the open ride like the one this spring would be great too.

bigshred

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Bellingham
Try to get ahold of Jason Mosley. Im not sure of his info, but maybe call up Sound Bike and Kayak in Port Angeles and ask for Mitch, he should help.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I could get you jasons # im sure. His buddy matt lives in lacey and he has a video i need to get back so i have a good reason to get in touch. Mosley would need to be involved to get access to the land.

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
oly said:
I could get you jasons # im sure. His buddy matt lives in lacey and he has a video i need to get back so i have a good reason to get in touch. Mosley would need to be involved to get access to the land.

Will you PM me with his #? I had it at some point but I find it now.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bigshred said:
Try to get ahold of Jason Mosley. Im not sure of his info, but maybe call up Sound Bike and Kayak in Port Angeles and ask for Mitch, he should help.
Ethan just talked to Jason last night actually. He told Jason he needs to put on another PA race. Not sure what Jason said...but he knows that people would be totally stoked if he did! :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
MUTOLI said:
Ethan just talked to Jason last night actually. He told Jason he needs to put on another PA race. Not sure what Jason said...but he knows that people would be totally stoked if he did! :D
Even if its not a race, a FR day would be cool as well.

Joy, can you PM 66 mosleys #?

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Which ever number. I know Matt (not me) will have Jason's. Race or shuttle day, doesn't matter to me. It would be much easier to do without the timing stuff. Is insurance a factor when NORBA isn't involved? would a waiver cover it if NORBA didn't?

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
He is going to put on a couple of events before the race season/Whistler starts. Keep an eye out on www.gohuckyourself.com and you will find a story on the main page. He contacted me about the events a couple of weeks ago so :D :D it will go down. Maybe even a MTN-X race on Sat night again. More news to come keep checking!!!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
huckerAJ said:
He is going to put on a couple of events before the race season/Whistler starts. Keep an eye out on www.gohuckyourself.com and you will find a story on the main page. He contacted me about the events a couple of weeks ago so :D :D it will go down. Maybe even a MTN-X race on Sat night again. More news to come keep checking!!!
Is he looking at next spring?

Jun 18, 2004
66 said:
haha, tricked you.

I would love to get at least one more solid weekend of riding or racing out there. Who know's who to talk to or what to do to get one started. I have never tried to pull something like this together and I don't want to start now, but if someone had some tips I might be more motivated. I'm not even stuck on a race, the open ride like the one this spring would be great too.
Is it a no-no to just go out there and ride it? If so I've been a bad boy from time to time...