Quantcast

Fallujah Stuntaz! no#2

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
man i thought it was pretty ool. those guys are hauling ass in some of those clips at the end. maybe just skidding but he is going forever and fast in traffic and makin it look easy.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
biggins said:
man i thought it was pretty ool. those guys are hauling ass in some of those clips at the end. maybe just skidding but he is going forever and fast in traffic and makin it look easy.
Looks like the 'traffic' is protecting him. Same cars with their blinkers on. Still cool.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
macko said:
I'm thinking this was already posted here, but...

Not stereotype, but what's up with these arabs?
they can't afford sportbikes. All the drifting (done under power on a motorcycle) and spinning around smoking the rear wheel are beginner level sportbike stunts. Motorsports are bigger than one might imagine over there, but obviosly a motorcycle comprises a much larger portion of their income, hence the bikes.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
That would actually be kinda cool to do after a long-ass ride when you get back to the trailhead parking lot. It might impress the ladies; though you'd end up with a nice flat spot on your tire.

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
They are being towed by the car in front - video is crappy so you can't see the line, but they are definitely being towed. It would really suck for the riders if they did blow a tire and highside (bounce, bounce, grind).