Quantcast

Family Guy Movie: Stewie Griffin The Untold Story

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
If you're even a little bit a fan of the show, you have to see this flick :thumb:

The one thing that stands out to me is that so many movies start strong and end weak, while this starts good and ends even better.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
At the beginning of the movie, they make a comment about getting a bootleg copy. Some people think they released the movie themselves on the 'net intentionally. If so, good marketing :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is it really about Stewie? I deal with too many fat dumb white guys to find Peter funny anymore, but Stewie and Brian are a flippin riot.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Saw it in mid-July....

It was funny, but more than 30 minutes of Family Guy is a bit much. Do yourself a favor and break it up, otherwise it just seems repetitive.

Me love it long time though!

The Ito

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Westy said:
Is it really about Stewie? I deal with too many fat dumb white guys to find Peter funny anymore, but Stewie and Brian are a flippin riot.
Yes, mostly about Stewie, plenty of Brian. I agree, not a fan of Peter.

dothedew772

Chimp
Jul 26, 2005
ito said:
Saw it in mid-July....

It was funny, but more than 30 minutes of Family Guy is a bit much. Do yourself a favor and break it up, otherwise it just seems repetitive.

The Ito
couldnt of said it better myself. It feels like longer than an hour and a half.

wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!! :dancing:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
ito said:
Saw it in mid-July....

The Ito
I don't agree with you. But in my version there is a conveniently placed intermission that timed up nicely with my 2nd beer....