Quantcast

Fantastic 4

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Watched it last night, was pleasantly surprised. Some good dialogue, acting was decent, especially for a comic book movie. The ending was weak, but it was a decent flick up to that point. Visually it was pretty impressive (both Jessica Alba :drool: and the special effects). The rubber dude's arms could have been done better, but flame boy and the invisible alba were done very well.

IMO, worth the price of a rental.

swerve76

Monkey
Aug 30, 2003
nevada
find the original, straight to video one. It was horrible, but Dr Doom looked better. That was the only positive.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MBC and I saw it on a flight out to Vegas. I'm glad we didn't pay for it. It did it's job and kept us (mildly) entertained for two hours, but like I said, I'm glad it was free.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got it on Netflix today, should be interesting. Of course I have seen the trailer 500000000 times since it's looped on a test machine in my lab at work...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I saw it last night...meh. I should have watched Dukes of Hazzard again ;)

My comic book geek friend pointed out that Dr Doom had no powers of his own, they came from his suit and wore the mask from being mangled in an explosion. I like that story line a bit better actually

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
i fully agree jacksonpt, i borrowed it from my uncle fully expecting it to blow, but it really was suprisingly good
oh yeah i also agree about jessica alba = :drool: :drool: