Quantcast

Fantasy Endurbro League

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Interesting that most of us in the league so far have Kasper. I think he's good value.

There's definitely a few sucker options out there (people who retired after last year, or aren't going to race the full series).

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Interesting that most of us in the league so far have Kasper. I think he's good value.

There's definitely a few sucker options out there (people who retired after last year, or aren't going to race the full series).
Yep a few people on the list not racing any more, and a few good contenders not even on the list. Last years Tweed Enduro was nearly taken out by Jess Stone in the women's till she broke her finger and she's not even an option.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Care to report out on those for us slow folk? :wave:
Robin Wallner retired and is now Ibis Team Manager. Damien Oton also retired. Miranda Miller is only going to race the NA events I believe - not the full series.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Last years Tweed Enduro was nearly taken out by Jess Stone in the women's till she broke her finger
Last weekend Jess came second just a few seconds back from Bex Barona in a local Tweed Enduro. Both of them should do well here. As should a few local lads who you lot may not have on the radar. and there are also riders you probably will have heard of who happen to have moved to the area fairly recently.
Looking at the list tons of folk aren't listed who may get decent results.

SAM HILL for the Ebike race too ;)

Last edited:

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Doesn't the Ebike racing basically get decided by those stupid fuckin power stages? Last year Hill won every stage that pointed down the hill and still got pipped because of the climbing things they put in just so the E category wouldn't get won by someone on a regular bike.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
how do the points work BTW?

is it equal fantasy points per position between mens n wimins?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Doesn't the Ebike racing basically get decided by those stupid fuckin power stages? Last year Hill won every stage that pointed down the hill and still got pipped because of the climbing things they put in just so the E category wouldn't get won by someone on a regular bike.
Yeah.
Even if Sam was fit and motivated last year. He'd still have been way down on that fucking stupid power stage simply because the Nukeproof has an EP8.
it's actually completely retarded having it.

n Nah.. Reece was absolutely Schooling Sam on the proper stages. til he got bored and made an excuse about something so he could go home and ride his motocrosser away from all the enduro geeks.

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Yeah.
Even if Sam was fit and motivated last year. He'd still have been way down on that fucking stupid power stage simply because the Nukeproof has an EP8.
it's actually completely retarded having it.

n Nah.. Reece was absolutely Schooling Sam on the proper stages. til he got bored and made an excuse about something so he could go home and ride his motocrosser away from all the enduro geeks.
Oh yeah I forgot Reece was smashing it till he pulled out for whatever reason. Hill did bloody well though.

It's a pity they always fluff the schedules - being so close to Ft Bill they might have had more DHers show up if it didn't clash with Leogang. I was gonna try and get an EWS100 entry for Tweed if I had the cash to get there this year but the finances didn't come through. It always looks like such a good event.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Last weekend Jess came second just a few seconds back from Bex Barona in a local Tweed Enduro. Both of them should do well here. As should a few local lads who you lot may not have on the radar. and there are also riders you probably will have heard of who happen to have moved to the area fairly recently.
Looking at the list tons of folk aren't listed who may get decent results.

Yeah I grabbed Bex as my expensive female rider.

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Toodles jumping to the top spot with "Team Brit plus a Belgian"!

Anyone over there watch the race? How bad was Kasper's wreck on Sunday?
Moir's surgery this winter set him back pretty deep, lots of work to do to defend that #1 plate.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Only two of my team members got any points and am still not in last place. :panic:

Not that I follow it much, other than reading who won, but trying to find timing and stage results over the weekend was hard. Might as well wait for the print version of the EWS mag to come out.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Toodles jumping to the top spot with "Team Brit plus a Belgian"!

Anyone over there watch the race? How bad was Kasper's wreck on Sunday?
Moir's surgery this winter set him back pretty deep, lots of work to do to defend that #1 plate.
Kaspar apparently fractured his back and scapula, plus concussion. The eliminated that stage because they had to evac him. Hopefully he bounces back quickly, although who knows with how variable concussions are.

That double shoulder surgery really looks like it messed up Moir. Between him and Kaspar going down, I got hosed. I managed to rework the team for next round to include Rude, Melamed, and Barona plus a bunch of nobodies. That *should* be some reliable points, but I'm sure I've just jinxed them into injuries now.