Quantcast

Fare thee well stealth avatar

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Guess mod radar got an upgrade recently.... So long stealth avatar. You had a good 3 year run. I shall miss thee.

oed to my stealth avatar

I found thine mother on the interwebz
admired her artistry
reveled in the possibilities of a...
stealth avatar

Photochop to my aide
cropping tool selected
you were born my...
stealth avatar

Sneakily uploaded to
the RM server
you were rejected my...
stealth avatar

Your file size was too large
akin to your
sly awesomeness my...
stealth avatar

Resampled and uploaded
you stood proudly
welcoming others my...
stealth avatar

3 years of snickers and smiles
3 years of +rep for your stealth
I bid you adieu my...
stealth avatar

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
how's that workin' out for ya? being clever?
It was fun while it lasted. On the hunt for a more PC avatar. My clever days have come to an end. Anyhows... mentally I've check out for the weekend. Headed to South Mountain tomorrow morning for some rocky gnar.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Forgot to say...

Thank you Mods for not hitting me with the TBH (Thor's Ban Hammer) for that one. You guys rock!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm utterly astounded that Willie lasted as long as he did. I must confess that you had that avatar for a good 6 months before it occurred to me, "Holy SH!T! Is that what I think it is????"
+ rep to you sir for the memories.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot?

I too want to see it again. I never caught on what was so un-PC about it.
google images with the words in bold and make the appropriate changes to one word, its the first pic that shows up if you have moderate search on... no, I'm not gonna google it for you :p

Once upon a time there was an old man with a long grey beard. He was a retired navy man and had a large tattoo of an anchor on his back. The stories he would tell were something out of a Jewels Vern novel. A simple man for sure, but a bit strange. He spoke to inanimate objects as if they were people. He would name everything very plainly. A chair would be named chair, a door he would greet "hello door", before opening it. He had a feline he called fussy that he would always pet with his right hand calmly saying, "nice fussy, you're such a good fussy..."

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
it was cropped tastefully so that only people who know the original photo would know

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Something's fishy here. I wonder if someone opened their clam to complain and muff it up for you.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Something's fishy here. I wonder if someone opened their clam to complain and muff it up for you.
Distinct possibility, but I'm still glad it lasted as long as it did. I'm not sore about it. But I do know, my next avatar will be heavily scrutinized as soon as I post it.