Quantcast

Farging ice-holes

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
[rant]
Why do people drive slow in the passing lane? if you aren't keeping up with the car in front of you, move to the right. If you get passed on the right, you are going too slow, move over. It is not your responsibility to keep traffic moving at the speed limit. That is the job of the police. If you see a car coming, don't pull into the lane just to drive slow. Be cognizant of the drivers around you. If someone flashes their lights at you, move over. Look in the rear view mirror sometimes. If someone is tailgating you, move over.
[/rant]

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If you are tail gaiting me at any speed, it's my mission to make your driving experience a living hell.

Trailslug46

Monkey
May 14, 2006
Indiana
:stupid:
If you are tail gaiting me at any speed, it's my mission to make your driving experience a living hell.
If I'm already going 5-10 mph over the limit and someone where to come flying up be hind me and start flashing their lights , I'd move over , let them pass . and then become their new hemorrhoid

I went from Atlanta to Savannah for Thanksgiving. Once I got on I-16, a big ol bitch train came up and we drafted at about 90mph for about an hour and a half all the way to Savannah, saved me a bunch of time. We all took turns on the front, waving to each other and having a good time.

Going home, some guy in a Land Rover hooked up with me. He decided he wouldn't take a turn pulling though, running at about 85-90. I slowed to about 40 mph on the interstate and he finally got the hint.

I've done this a bunch doing long drives and it really works well. Cops really won't mess with you when there are about 8 cars all doing 80+ on the interstate.

But, when I'm just cruising around Atlanta....I hate it when people get in the fast lane and do the speed limit. 55mph is for the far right lane...

What really bugs me is when some guy (cuts) pulls in front of me and I'm the last in line and there is like a quarter mile of space back and that guy is doing like 60 in the fast lane. Then looks at me like I'm crazy.

Ohhh...and the 'brake check' is my favorite....

HOOWAH

Monkey
Sep 16, 2001
portland, maine USA
Agreed. If I'm speeding, the best way to make me realize I'm speeding is to tailgate. So congrats, now I'm within the law and you're still an unsafe as$hole.

I've learned that resistance is futile on the road. If someone is going slow in front of you, kick back and relax, because there's always someone just up the road to get in your way.

I believe there's three types of people in the world:
1) people who always have someone in front of them
2) people who never have anyone ever in front of them (and never wonder why)
3) everyone else (that be me)