Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That sucks to hear. Weren't they getting married or something? Not too sure, wasn't listening to the wife much as she was telling me.
According to the news article I read, yea her and her on/off companion of almost 30 years were going to get married.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I meant reading comprehension. I on the other hand, have no ability to proof read.
I usually don't read the whole the thread before I post. I see now sort of what you are saying, but I only get it in a yoda sort of way. ;)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
funny how this thread has been around all day and is only at 2 pages, while Michael Jackson died 30 mins ago and his thread is at 3 pages already.

Farah doesn't even appear on the front page of MSN anymore....

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
funny how this thread has been around all day and is only at 2 pages, while Michael Jackson died 30 mins ago and his thread is at 3 pages already.

Check out TMZ. One post about Farrah. 35 about the deadophile. :(

Last edited:

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole

It was announced during the 5 pm news. That was a few hours.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Of course, NBC and everybody else is falling over themselves about the kiddie molester. Nothing about Farrah. meh

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

Real simple: Farrah is not as famous or influential as Michael.

She was real purty and did a few tv shows and movies.

Michael has the best selling album of all time and lived a freakishly interesting life.