He answers, "Madame, if you farted just touching it, you are
going to **** when you hear the price."

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
that's a good 'un

True related story:
A few summers ago, I was working at a bike shop. One day, I sold a guy a hitch mount rack and was helping him install it. He was middle aged, salt n pepper chest and shoulder hair bursting out of his tank top, wearing shorts made of a sweat pant material. they were pretty short, too. We're both crouched near the mount, he's watching me install the rack so he knows how to take it out in the future. Being totally nonchalant, he rips a big fart. I kinda glanced at him, and without missing a beat he says "It's my birthday".

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Smelly said:
that's a good 'un

True related story:
A few summers ago, I was working at a bike shop. One day, I sold a guy a hitch mount rack and was helping him install it. He was middle aged, salt n pepper chest and shoulder hair bursting out of his tank top, wearing shorts made of a sweat pant material. they were pretty short, too. We're both crouched near the mount, he's watching me install the rack so he knows how to take it out in the future. Being totally nonchalant, he rips a big fart. I kinda glanced at him, and without missing a beat he says "It's my birthday".
That was REALLY funny! :D