Quantcast

Fashion content

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If we attack Switzerland, can I have a place in Wengen? Really like that town...
No. Even though you have been removed from the list. You can still not receive or benefit any advantage from our collective efforts for another 6 years. You can apply for arbitration. Westy seldom has any level of compassion towards those who have been determined to have participated in the great Monkey subversion event of 2022.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
don't ever say I don't do anything for you people

Thanks Woo! Ahhh...takes me back...Back when there was an actual DH race series (we'll call it the Mtn States Cup) used to see him all the time and up at Sol Vista, too. I remember Matt would call him "fat boy" HA.

Where is he now? Gooseberry, UT?

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Thanks Woo! Ahhh...takes me back...Back when there was an actual DH race series (we'll call it the Mtn States Cup) used to see him all the time and up at Sol Vista, too. I remember Matt would call him "fat boy" HA.

Where is he now? Gooseberry, UT?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

do you know steve?

I'm trying to get him on a dirtbike project building 71 miles of new (somehow legal) trail

I've known him since he was an 18 year old little shit on a turner. I'm also trying to get him and his wife to subdivide some property they bought in nevada so we can both have small houses and giant workshops together.

We ride dirtbikes now :D

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
do you know steve?

I'm trying to get him on a dirtbike project building 71 miles of new (somehow legal) trail

I've known him since he was an 18 year old little shit on a turner. I'm also trying to get him and his wife to subdivide some property they bought in nevada so we can both have small houses and giant workshops together.

We ride dirtbikes now :D
I knew him a long time ago. He recently reached out and we texted back and forth.

Sounds like a cool project!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This thread :(

In DH news, Bromont has finally cleared the world cup trail again.

Does anyone remember that mud pit drop off the rock ledge, before subsequent years had the wooden step down? Well its back...

But frig, the one picture I took of it is blurry. :busted:

Ye Ole rocks cleared of shrubbery, into the rock berm thing.

It's not totally the same track, as it makes a hard right after the rock faces under the chairlift (which have always been open and rideable). Old trail used to dive right back into the woods, into a steep AF section.

Sadly the top part of the trail has been neutered a bit. And it hasn't dropped down off that rock ledge (hard to describe) in years, because explosives to ski hill go boom.

It's taped off for a race, which I assume is this weekend. They've closed a bunch of trails today :banghead:

Also Connor Fearon is here. His Forbidden dh bike is nice.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Nice! Would bang. Was the last race on the Freecaster DVD? Or Earthed? I'll have to czech. I remember Peaty face planting into a tree and his comment was that the pads there were really nice. HA

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
This thread :(

In DH news, Bromont has finally cleared the world cup trail again.

Does anyone remember that mud pit drop off the rock ledge, before subsequent years had the wooden step down? Well its back...

But frig, the one picture I took of it is blurry. :busted:

Ye Ole rocks cleared of shrubbery, into the rock berm thing.

It's not totally the same track, as it makes a hard right after the rock faces under the chairlift (which have always been open and rideable). Old trail used to dive right back into the woods, into a steep AF section.

Sadly the top part of the trail has been neutered a bit. And it hasn't dropped down off that rock ledge (hard to describe) in years, because explosives to ski hill go boom.

It's taped off for a race, which I assume is this weekend. They've closed a bunch of trails today :banghead:

Also Connor Fearon is here. His Forbidden dh bike is nice.
I wasn't a fan of the bromont track, the other side of the hill had better trails.