Quantcast

Fashion content

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Can the OP rename the thread "fashion content'?
my consistency is nothing short of legendary

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Clickbait - no video, man.
Also, website retention fail :rofl:

View attachment 198223
I didn't link it because of the video. :)

I used the domain to host videos. Then got a notice from dreamhost that their hosting services were for full websites, not storage. So I quit paying them.

and then they got hacked and shut down

coincidence?

Here's your stupid video.

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Here we go. I have that dvd somewhere....

Found the dvd, just watched. Wow, takes me back. I forget how good it was. But I'm a local fan boy.

@Full Trucker - Notice anyone on this list?

PXL_20230803_045723703.jpg

sethimus

neu bizutch
Feb 5, 2006
not in Whistler anymore :/
"Polyester Fashion"

actually was a vid a local guy made. I'll see if I can dig it up.

On another sad note the wife is saying plastic (or anything synthetic, rayon, poly, spandex, etc.) clothes drains the life out of us. So guess who spent all weekend purging plastic clothes and donating them? The wife. I'm next. Yay? So only cotton, wool and silk. Eff me. Good bye all those sweet jerseys from TLD, Fox, Flylow, etc. :(

I'll see if I can post what she used as a reference/data on how she came to that conclusion. Pretty sure it was some podcast from somewhere. And no, it wasn't Joe Rogan. :)
1691045123499.jpeg

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
people can run from it all they want

we come from dorksport™

That was an era alright. Didn’t seem terribly out of place given what else was happening at the time. The Kamikaze also brought out “special” outfits and gear.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
and proof that no one had a functioning brain is that it didn't bring out 29" wheels (road race afterall), fatter tires, longer wheelbases, slacker head angles and lower BBs
You know there was probably a hanbrink in there somewhere with some 4” wide tires… and five chains.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Well there's that. Full trucker never takes credit. He's on the list too ;$
I was gonna make a wisecrack about Darner, or an old RM poster @Motionboy2 who is also on the list.

I think I helped Kevin with a really simple website or some video storage for that movie, hence me being on the list. Also, I don’t think I ever knew I was on the list?

Anycrap, can we talk about Clappin’ Your Dome now? Alpha Project?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I was gonna make a wisecrack about Darner, or an old RM poster @Motionboy2 who is also on the list.

I think I helped Kevin with a really simple website or some video storage for that movie, hence me being on the list. Also, I don’t think I ever knew I was on the list?

Anycrap, can we talk about Clappin’ Your Dome now? Alpha Project?
I sent an email to kshiz for a digital copy of polyester

stay tuned

I WILL be including screenshots of any and every time I recognize you. I'm primarily after making fun of swentz but you're not immune.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
"Polyester Fashion"

actually was a vid a local guy made. I'll see if I can dig it up.

On another sad note the wife is saying plastic (or anything synthetic, rayon, poly, spandex, etc.) clothes drains the life out of us. So guess who spent all weekend purging plastic clothes and donating them? The wife. I'm next. Yay? So only cotton, wool and silk. Eff me. Good bye all those sweet jerseys from TLD, Fox, Flylow, etc. :(

I'll see if I can post what she used as a reference/data on how she came to that conclusion. Pretty sure it was some podcast from somewhere. And no, it wasn't Joe Rogan. :)
Get her to try latex. Not PVC, Lycra or that fake leather shit. Unless she's allergic, she'll fall for it and you'll get to keep your Lycra fetish fashion.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Get her to try latex. Not PVC, Lycra or that fake leather shit. Unless she's allergic, she'll fall for it and you'll get to keep your Lycra fetish fashion.
Hm...I'd suggest that, but I'm pretty sure she wears latex every day, but doesn't complain about that. But in the bedroom? I'm not even gonna go there :D

She's in healthcare. I'm talking about gloves you perverts LOL!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm just annoyed at how well those guys manual at the end... right, @jdcamb?
I am a little more than annoyed. I wrote some tastefully direct threats to their sponsors. It is not your right to flaunt your wheelie riding abilities like that. I have contacted the Air Force to conduct a devastating airstrike on the next world cup event. When they finally answer the phone. Or more importantly stay on the line after they answer. They will regret their actions. How is it that NATO does not have a direct line for consumer concerns? Wheelie Nazis must die!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I am a little more than annoyed. I wrote some tastefully direct threats to their sponsors. It is not your right to flaunt your wheelie riding abilities like that. I have contacted the Air Force to conduct a devastating airstrike on the next world cup event. When they finally answer the phone. Or more importantly stay on the line after they answer. They will regret their actions. How is it that NATO does not have a direct line for consumer concerns? Wheelie Nazis must die!
Now now... one of them was @buckoW - we don't want the military doing an airstrike on a U.S. citizen in Switzerland. That could lead to... bad stuff.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved