Quantcast

Fastest way to increase your Alcohol tolerance?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
The other thing that I would reccomend is to start eating like a PIG starting TODAY. The bigger you are, the more it will take to get drunk, so pack on a few pounds before you go.

And as others have stated:
-Hydrate before you go
-Drink a glass of water after every 2 alcoholic drinks.
-Eat a bit before you go so it doesnt hit you as fast
-Take a vitamin B and an asprin before you go to sleep
-Practice practice practice.

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
the best way to keep drinking all night long is to do it in "waves" first 10-15min of heavy drinking followed by 30 mins of low (if possible non alcoholic) drinking, let your enzime process the alcohol in a timly manner, if not they're gonna get saturated and thats when the punking part comes

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Yea, good luck with all that.
I come from an Irish family, complete with the mandatory Irish cousins.

They know all the tricks to avoid going into the floor at high speed, and they have counter measures for all of them.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My first wife, who never ate anything while we where dating, would make herself a huge baked potato with lots of butter and sour cream thinking the fats would prevent the absorption of alcohol. We'd go out nearly every weekend and she seemed to stay together reasonably well.

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
The other thing that I would reccomend is to start eating like a PIG starting TODAY. The bigger you are, the more it will take to get drunk, so pack on a few pounds before you go.

And as others have stated:
-Hydrate before you go
-Drink a glass of water after every 2 alcoholic drinks.
-Eat a bit before you go so it doesnt hit you as fast
-Take a vitamin B and an asprin before you go to sleep
-Practice practice practice.
Dude i'm asian ...two beers is enough to get me buzzed, I'm about as cheap a date as you can get. And plus I"m already 235lbs!