Quantcast

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son..."

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Went snowboarding for the first time this season since I moved to Phoenix and added yet an additional 20lb of fat to my carcass.

Six runs later and I was gassed. Run out of battery, tired to the floor, and my feet/knees were killing me.

I think I might have a vaginal infection brought on by too much weight around the gunt area.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went snowboarding for the first time this season since I moved to Phoenix and added yet an additional 20lb of fat to my carcass.

Six runs later and I was gassed. Run out of battery, tired to the floor, and my feet/knees were killing me.

I think I might have a vaginal infection brought on by too much weight around the gunt area.
What is that, like a 5% increase ?

You just need more fiber.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I would say Que up the words smallest violin, but his fat greasy fingers couldn't close far enough to hold it.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~Hunter S. Thompson

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Hey, as long as you're as athletic as these guys, the extra pounds shouldn't matter...

Carimi is 6 feet 7 and weighs 327 pounds. Konz and Moffitt are both 6-5; Moffitt weighs 323 pounds, Konz 313.....

...Wisconsin&#8217;s starting offensive linemen can run the 40-yard dash in close to five seconds, thanks to natural athletic talent and intense drills.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Quit yer bitchin.. theres a guy that has to be at least 80 that goes to the same mountain I go to. Every morning he cruises on up to his reserved handicapped spot, grabs his skis and shreds all day. And you're complaining about six runs.. :rolleyes:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm back in Reno.

Have you tried Reno sober?
I really don't advise it.