Quantcast

Fathead.com: Sold Out of Rex Grossman

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
They only made two of them and Griese and Orton bought those and are currently doing an unmentionable things to them.
Well I got one of them :thumb:

Edit: BTW, Griese is back in tampa now. Favre coming to Carolina?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I've noticed the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders don't feature a "bedroom" view option.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Does sold out mean the same thing as discontinued?
I heard that the last two post seasons, there were bunch of Romo Fatheads ready to ship, but the first year the warehouse manager 'dropped the ball' and everyone canceled their order, and the next year the shipments were left unprepared because the warehouse workers all went to the bahamas. Really screwed the whole company over.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I don't know. The way BF is acting, I would think his two top teams are the Bears and Vikings.
I don't know how much you know about pro football, but there is no way in hell the Bears would bring that guy on. There would be riots in the streets. Seriously.
Minny on the other hand, those clowns would sell their mothers' eyes for a winning record.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I don't know how much you know about pro football, but there is no way in hell the Bears would bring that guy on. There would be riots in the streets. Seriously.
Minny on the other hand, those clowns would sell their mothers' eyes for a winning record.
I dont know, Jimmy Mac went to Minny...we took Alan Page from the Vikes way back when.

All I am saying is weirder things have happened...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I dont know, Jimmy Mac went to Minny...we took Alan Page from the Vikes way back when.

All I am saying is weirder things have happened...
Favre isn't just some guy though. First and foremost he's a douche and a shell of the guy he used to be. 2nd, there is just no way in hell this happens with the rivalry that's there, and the anger his douchedness has instilled in Bear fans. Will never, ever happen.

Plus, we have Rex.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I guess I don't know Chicago losing football.

The Mets brought on Pedro, the Yankees Johnny Damon.

I bet Yankees would bring Manny and Ortiz if they thought it would help them.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I guess I don't know Chicago losing football.

The Mets brought on Pedro, the Yankees Johnny Damon.

I guess you don't. BTW, when's the last time the 9ers beat the Bears? Hmmm...
Or is it New Orleans for you? Got a streak there too.

Anyway, no, it won't happen in Chicago.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
http://www.fathead.com/nfl/chicago-bears/rex-grossman/

You guys totally missed your chance. Don't worry, you can still go 2nd class. Im sure Favre will be available in Minnesota Purple soon.
Man that kid (Brandon) in the photo likes a lot of different sports.

Baseball, football, skateboarding, basketball, soccer, and roller blading. Apparently he also competes in many sports as well judging by the numerous trophies on his window sill. I don't know how he has time to sit around on the computer and stare at Rex.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The bears bought them out.

They are trying to build Rex's confidence since his disappearance in the last half of the season.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I guess you don't. BTW, when's the last time the 9ers beat the Bears? Hmmm...
Or is it New Orleans for you? Got a streak there too.

Anyway, no, it won't happen in Chicago.
Last year, I wore my Giants cap.

I also root for Buffalo too, since I lived there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If Farve went to the Bears, they would be pissed. If he won games for them, they would all forgive him and he would be welcomed as "Chicago's favorite son". At least until he loses, then they would hate him again.

Every team/city does it.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
He who casts the first stone...

Article said:
BOURBONNAIS, Ill. (AP) - Pro Bowl kick returner Devin Hester is absent from Chicago's first training camp practice.

Hester was placed on the Bears' Did Not Report list. The reason for his absence was not immediately known Wednesday.

Hester has 11 kick returns for touchdowns in his first two NFL seasons, which is two short of the league record. He also plays wide receiver.

The Bears had hoped to extend Hester's contract before training camp but had not completed a deal.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Yankees Johnny Damon.
Only because he's a douche. He said he'd never sign with the Yankees, unless the Sox disrespected him. Apparantly refusing a 10ish year contract to a guy in his 30's is disrespectful.

You mean the Yankees would love both of those guys (Ortiz has been hurt though) but they're under contract with the Red Sox, and Boston sure as hell isn't trading them to NY.

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
Farve needs to stay in retirement. What is it with these "superstar" althetes f***ing up by deciding they need to get back in the game? Go play golf or something, build a pump track in ur backyard:brows:

GO BEARS!!!