Quantcast

***Fathers day GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^
today is your day to be waited on hand and foot?

why are you at work?

think of what SS has his boys doing today......probably pushups at the end of the driveway for the hell of it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ah so nice to sleep in until 6am. Long commute today, maybe 200 steps with the med bag from the camper to the first aid station. 8 hours of watching bouncing boobies again today, don't know if I can handle it:banana:.

My coffee is very good this morning.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I, too, am working like the 'squeeb. I got ahead on the worklist yesterday so should be able to get some research work done, too. Might as well make myself useful since I'm stuck here anyway.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bailed from NEMBAfest last night, did not wish to strike camp in a rainstorm or just after one. Wednesday through Saturday were fucking awesome, including going down on Jester hard enough to fracture my helmet.
just don't pull a stoney and end up shorter.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
4 years ago, well, 4 father's days ago, i got back on a bike for the first time after my little "paralysis" adventure. to celebrate, i'm going to get on an exercise bike, then do laundry. if i'm feeling social, i'll go to the park to help hang people from hooks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did bike stuff on trails in the mountains today. Felt fat and old going uphill, felt indestructible going down. A compromise I am willing to accept.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Got woken by the giggling 3-year old this am. Then, got a kit to make old fashioned cocktails (tumblers, some fancy, (yet simple) syrup, fancy local bitters, and cool spherical ice cube molds) for father's day.

Nice brekkie, good ride with some dad-bros to test out the fancy new cranks, free beer at the pub for father's day, then headed down to BC Place stadium to watch my sis-in-law swing in a beauty of a cross to build up the game winning play vs. Switzerland.

Now drinking a pretty kickass old fashioned. Bulleit bourbon and some awesome bitters...

Life's a pretty sweet fruit.

My neighbor has a hive in the wall of a bong shed that he wants removed. I am going to vacuum them up and hopefully get the queen in the process. They get sucked into a couple of ten deeps and can hopefully start a new life. And then I go after the honey pot in the wall!
Thanks. I found a lot of how to build and where to buy using Google, finally found a functional description on one of the how to build articles. Sounds useful.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
decent fathers day. drove home from a buddy's bachelor party in the mountains. then hung with the wife and kid. grilled. drank my last hopslam. spent some time with the kid in the hammock. wife got me a tacocat t-shirt (LOL) and a le creuset dutch oven. :headbang: