Quantcast

fattest monkey on here?

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I was at 260 just 5 months ago. Already down to 210 and working hard to get down to sub-clyde :)

I'm 6'

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
we call it the ride diet heres how it works. you take your bike, okay now heres the tricky part, and ride it kool.

ohh 6'1" 150lbs.

go away skinny boy this is a fatties post
man such hostilities are you sure your not a roadie lol. (sorry i had too :rofl: )

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
frznnomad said:
we call it the ride diet heres how it works. you take your bike, okay now heres the tricky part, and ride it kool.

ohh 6'1" 150lbs.

man such hostilities are you sure your not a roadie lol. (sorry i had too :rofl: )
RRRAAAAAAARRRRRR FAT MAN IS ANGRY NOW, TOSS ME SOME CANDYBARS SO I CALM DOWN............ DO NOW!!!!!!11

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
dirtydirtysouf said:
what type of diet have you done to lose the weight?
Actually, no diet at all. I ride 4-6 days a week and push myself hard as ****. Basically each ride I push until I'm totally spent. I came to a rut about a month and a half ago and started taking my hardtail out for road rides. I'm still riding 2.1 panaracers on the road but I'm cranking out 40-80 miles per ride on road and around 10-30 trail miles depending on how much time I have. I invested in a heart rate monitor and try to stay at the top end of my aerobic heart rate for 3+ hours at a time. I am a cook by hobby so my diet absolutely does not help. I did back off the juices though. I use to drink loads of apple juice. I also don't drink as often and when I do I don't drink as much and am typically the designated driver these days. It's a huge step seeing as how I use to be the most drunk out of control asshole of all my friends....well, there are a few friends right up there with me that egg it all on :rolleyes: :rofl:

I also started doing some races which keeps me motivated. I've been doing fairly well and am already set up to race my first enduros (24 hours of big bear and the 100 mile middle mountain momma). I use to race XC when I was younger and quite fit. I had a bad accidebt snowboarding in '99 and was in a wheel chair for 7 months. I went from 170lbs to 260lbs real quick. Had a bit of depression due to this and finally just kicked my own ass in gear this year after finding out my father was diagnosed with diabeties (sp?).

Christ, sorry for the rant!

Oh, also the clyde forum on MTBR has some really big guys who are/were fatally obese and opted out of surgery and took up biking to lose weight. I really admired these guys because instead of taking the "easier" way out with surgery, they decided to push themselve and make a major lifestyle change. One of these guys was around 500lbs. He rides his bike 5+ miles a day with an oxygen tank. That is what I call honorable dedication and will power.

Anyways, my first major goal was 199, and I'm almost there. Once I hit 199, my final goal is to settle into the 180 range.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
gnurider1080 said:
5' 11" 130 lbs...

dont eat me! :help:
Don't worry, that's like eating an anorexic chicken! ;)

If you ever get ship wrecked and people start eating each other, you'll be the last pick :thumb:

mtnbrider said:
5'3-'4, 130-140...(oh, sorry, wrong thread) :D
Do you have to use blocks on your feet when you drive? ;)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
am i in yr racing class?

it's like someone who's been riding for more than say 4 years and still races as a beginner.

get some sack.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
narlus said:
am i in yr racing class?

it's like someone who's been riding for more than say 4 years and still races as a beginner.

get some sack.

shoot... the 1st place Clyde in this last race finished about 10 minutes ahead of me... and #2 was not long behind him, shorty.