Quantcast

fav. horror film

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
dawn of the dead, the new one. i was living in downtown hartford, and i felt i like i was in the movie every night...

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
The first time I saw "The Evil Dead", it scared the crap outta me. I still like it, even after seeing it literally hundreds of times.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Santa's Slay no question. I own this on DVD. Best movie I may have ever seen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa's_Slay

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
uhhhhh. i would say the new version of texas chainsaw massacre, the new dawn of the dead and the first Saw.

to even know that there is someone out there that ca neven conceptualize a movie like saw scares me.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
Stay out of my diary then.
i will most certainly trust you on that one.......freak

hey how long would it take for you to get to the south holston river? the part outside Johnson City/Elizabethton?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
biggins said:
i will most certainly trust you on that one.......freak

hey how long would it take for you to get to the south holston river? the part outside Johnson City/Elizabethton?
5 hours. Same as Asheville, but Ive been meaning to make a trip to fish.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I'm actually thinking of a Pisgah trip in late Aug. early Sept. because I'll have a break from school. Right now fulltime school plus 30+ hours of work per week doesnt leave alot of time for trips. Im doing homework as we speak...

Oh, if you ever feel like subtracting the "N" from your location for a day or two, I can put you on some REAL smallmouth.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
Rainer Wolfcastle said:
Yeah that one scared me as well.

I have The Ring (jap. version) on DVD but haven't watched it yet. Is it as good as they say?

Good stuff, that one. Much better than the remake, I thought.

Not really a horror movie since it's funny as hell, but a great movie nonetheless: Uzumaki. Another Japanese film. Pretty unique story line -- definitely worth seeing if you have the time off. Some bits will have you rolling on the floor laughing. At least, for me it did!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
valve bouncer said:
The Exorcist is always good value (read the book- great stuff and nothing like the movie).
definitely a good read :thumb: I have the movie on DVD...just watched it a few weeks ago with the hubby who had never seen it before.

Not really a horror flick -- more of a thriller/psychological horror, but The Shining (the original Jack Nicholson, Stanley Kubrick version) has to be one of my all time favorites.

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
"The Devil's Backbone"--spanish movie AWESOME

I think i watch more sub-par goofy horror movies than actual ones, killer clowns from outer space is a classic as are both creepshow 1 and 2

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
SLAYER2003 said:
Slaughtered Vomit Dolls.
The latest from Lucifer Valentine.
Real Stripper. Real Blood. Real Puke.

Watch this trailer (18+ yrs old) and then buy it while you can...

http://www.slaughteredvomitdolls.com/trailer.html
HOLY **** DUDE YOU ARE FVCKED UP!
thats the most distirbing thing ive ever seen? You actually watched/bought that? Thats straight up distirbing. If you can think that **** up you should be locked away. I reccomend you dont click this link unless you want to be scarred for life.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
formermtboarder said:
thats the most distirbing thing ive ever seen? You actually watched/bought that? Thats straight up distirbing. If you can think that **** up you should be locked away. I reccomend you dont click this link unless you want to be scarred for life.
Mate, what did you expect from a link with the title "Slaughtered Vomit Dolls"? It was hardly gonna be Lassie Come Home, was it?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Exorcist 3 is a good one.
Pet Semetary scarred the crap out of me when I was a kid
No one mentions the Shining? "reeeeedrum.....reeeeedrum......reeeeedrum......REDRUM! REDRUM! REDRUM!"

Oct 9, 2003
formermtboarder said:
Yeah really disturbing. Movie looks STUPID!

Attachments

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
retrofred said:
i would have to say the first three Hellraiser flicks.
:stupid:

The only thing scary about the later Hellraiser movies is that they made them.

But the first three :eek: