Quantcast

Favorite Drinking Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Ring of Fire- Five friends sit in a circle with a handle of vodka or similar hard alcohol. The song "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash is cued up to play. As the song plays, the bottle is passed from person to person, each taking huge swigs. The goal is to be finished with the handle by the time the song is over.

For those above 21:busted:, what are some drinking games you play?

I want to hear the strange, the different, the uncommon.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Back in Art school we would watch Shaft, the movie. Common words, phrases, or characters from the movie would be written on a piece of paper and placed in a hat. Everyone would draw from the hat and have to drink when their word came up during the movie. The person who got gun or heater was usually the first one drunk. Good times.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Drinking games are for retards and fratboys. (Please excuse the redundancy.)

At least alcoholics don't come up with a lame excuse for the fact that they are sitting there getting ****faced...

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Damn...we had a good set of rules made up to go with "The Princess Bride" once upon a time. I puked my guts out after that one...wish I could remember how they went.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Drinking games are for retards and fratboys. (Please excuse the redundancy.)

At least alcoholics don't come up with a lame excuse for the fact that they are sitting there getting ****faced...
Well, I still enjoy drinking games and I am neither a retard or a fratboy. It sure beats just sitting around drinking.

Another one- We always pick a girl that we know at a party (usually the one we dislike). Ever time she looks at us, we drink. Every time she talks to us, we kill the current drink. It's just really funny when she walks over and goes "HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING" and we all simultaneously drain our cups.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Some of the guys in my dorm used to gather once a month or so to "Play Gettysburg". We had a good set of rules put together through some trial and error, chose sides, and we'd watch the movie getting completely blitzed.

Retarded - yes
Frat boys - no (it was a military college)

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
One that gets played by all the Korean college students is called Baskin Robbins. The name comes from the fact that you don't want to be the one to say 31. Players sit in a circle and take turns counting. An individual player can say up to 3 numbers, total. Whoever is forced to say 31 must kill their drink. This one always gets me retarded because of the amount of strategy involved and the fact that my friends have all played it so many times. A lot of teamwork can be used to victimize certain players.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
i bet you guys have never heard of this one. it's called beer pong. haha gotta be my favorite.

and thumper is one i learned to play this weekend which is pretty good. everyone has a symbol or gesture. the players at the table start a drumrole, you do your gesture and then someone elses, that player then does their symbol and somone elses at random. first one to screw up or hesitate everyone has to drink. and because everyone had to drink they are humiliated and yelled at by the whole table.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
RAGE CAGE. super fun. You play sitting around a table and it's basically quarters with two or three cups that go in circulation when you make it. When you get passed you drink, and if you make it on your first shot you have the option to pass it back to the person next closest person before you who doesn't have a cup. playing with three cups is really fun because you can make two people drink at once, and you get rallying and go back and forth making the same person or persons drink.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
If you really want to get drunk play BET YOUR LIVER. you get a stack of cards, shuffled up face down. Then you have a large beer cup that gets circulated around the table. When it's your turn you poor as much beer into the cup as your willing to drink, this is your wager. You then guess if it the top card is black or red. If your right you pass your beer cup to the next person and they poor in their wager. if your wrong you drink the entire cup. The worst part is there is no limit to how much you want to poor in, so you can easily have to chug a couple full beers in a few minutes playing this game.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
7-11-doubles

all drinking games involving the movie scarface (whenever tony says the f word, you hear the word mang, the push it to the limit montage chug, etc.)

shouldn't this technically be in beer and food?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
King's Cup.

Place a large vessel in center of ring of people, usually on a table. Need deck of cards. Every person draws a card in order, and each card means you have to do something, usually involving drinking. The rules vary from place to place, but usually drawing a King results in you pouring a "drink" into the cup in the middle, aka the "King's Cup". On the draw of the fourth and final king, the drawee has to down whatever's inside the cup.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_(drinking_game)

Some rules examples:
10 - "Categories" - The person who picks up the card calls out a category such as "car makes" or "Family Guy characters" and then starts with the first example of something from that category. No example can be repeated and the first person to fail to come up with another example drinks 2 fingers.

Queen - "Questions" - The player must ask any other player a random question, then, that person has to ask someone else another random question, and it goes on and on until a player either says something that isn't a question or he/she can't say anything because he/she is laughing.

2 - You - Pick someone to drink

3 - Me - You drink

Etc.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Someday, when I own my own drinking establishment, I will have all the old classic board games for my customers to play. Dont break the ice, Dont spill the beans, Operation and Twister, just for starters...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
strip chandeliers

1/2 filled cup per person, plus an extra (extra has more or stonger booze and is in the center of the other cups) - all cups go in center of table. Play w/a quarter, bounce quarter in someones cup, they drink. Bounce quarter in center cup, everyone drinks, last one done also has to drink center cup. IF you need to get up to pee (or for any other reason) you have to either drink a full beer or strip off one item of clothing.

ps: dont be a retard and play when theres no hot chicks involved!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"Open a beer and drink it."

I'm always a winner.

:stupid:

I don't need a game to drink beer. I hate drinking games in fact.

I drink to lower my intelligence to those around me. It makes it tougher when everyone else is acting like a bunch of retarded high school kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.