Favorite Gladiator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
:stupid:

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
:stupid:

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
:clapping: :thumb:

BA! Totally BA!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I have to admit, the suckage doesn't hold a candle to this drivel.
You dont think ruining peoples' lives for others' viewing pleasure is good TV? Pffft. You dont know good TV. Give me a box of franzia and an America's Next top Model marathon and Im set for the weekend.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
You dont think ruining peoples' lives for others' viewing pleasure is good TV? Pffft. You dont know good TV. Give me a box of franzia and an America's Next top Model marathon and Im set for the weekend.
Reminds me of a Black Cat Music song.

If this is good TV, I've been under a rock for a while now. I like this rock, though, so I'll stay where I am.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Maybe I just went into watching the show with such low expectations, but I loved it. Yeah, it's cheesy. But it always was. Yeah, the Gladiators are overdone, but they always were. Yeah, the replays and camera angles of defeat are over the top. But they always were.

I loved it. Especially because of:

My favorite Gladiator: Crush (aka MMA Gina Carano).

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Rep given and if I could, ++++1000000:clapping:
Most of the Gladiators say stupid things like, "I'm gonna' eat you with eggs, bacon, salt, pepper, butter, spam and asparagus for breakfast... cuz' you tiny, Tiny."

"Crush", aka my future wife, Gina Carano, said something polite, and her voice is super cute.

Plus, she's young, but not too young. 25.

Three cheers for Crush. She's the only normal, and non-manly Gladiator, but she could still kick the hell out of me in 0.03 seconds...

...and I like that. :busted:

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007

By the way, if you go to that link with the helmet, you can see the cheerleaders from that team's page.

Bottom row.
Second from the right.

Damn, that's one rough grill.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Most of the Gladiators say stupid things like, "I'm gonna' eat you with eggs, bacon, salt, pepper, butter, spam and asparagus for breakfast... cuz' you tiny, Tiny."

"Crush", aka my future wife, Gina Carano, said something polite, and her voice is super cute.

Plus, she's young, but not too young. 25.

Three cheers for Crush. She's the only normal, and non-manly Gladiator, but she could still kick the hell out of me in 0.03 seconds...

...and I like that. :busted:

Yes, please and thank you.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007

Coming home to this at night I could really get into being an abused husband.