Quantcast

Favorite song from MTB DVD

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
Sorry if this has been hashed about many of time. I am working putting togerher a playlist of songs from MTB DVD's to listen to on my MP3 when i ride solo(which is 75% of the time). Help me fill my playlist.

The one song i have found that i have to have is "Life in the Rain" By Quantic. It is the last song on the Collective DVD. It has a nice flow to it.One of those mellow songs with a nice beat to it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I have two that are my favorite:

First of which would prob be from arron chase's new film Counterparts...in chase's section it is by "ZAO"

Second would have to be the "rise against" tracks in the collective.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
manhattanprjkt83 said:
"

Second would have to be the "rise against" tracks in the collective.

Yea, Pretty much.

I would say the grits song from vanderhams (sp?) part in NWD 5 was cool, and the jaya the cat song from NWD 2 (Wilderness) was a fav too

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
one that comes to mind is:
Another body murdered - Bodycount

I dont remeber what the name of the DVD is , its pretty old.. i will see if i can find it tonight.
I just remeber clips of Missy Giove bombing down sick downhills.. I used to get goosebumps when that song came on

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
I don't know the name of the song...
The song in Synopsis when Jared Graves is Blazing down Keystone...
To me, nothing is better than Hard azz music and blazing DH!

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
I think it's in Kranked 5. But either way it's the song playing in the background while Peaty is riding. Talking about how the bottle left him.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Earthbound Child by the John Butler Trio from the Collective.
Any of the Rise Against songs from the Collective.
Or the song that starts the Collective, I forget what it is called but I couldnt find it on the internet. I believe it is Out of India or something like that.

As you can see, I like the Collective.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
BussaFrame said:
I think it's in Kranked 5. But either way it's the song playing in the background while Peaty is riding. Talking about how the bottle left him.

NWD4

Jaya the cat is the band that sings it

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Fear Factory. Yeah, it might suck, but everytime I hear it, I think of FR/DH. Just like John Tesh reminds me of the TdF....

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i've tried doing this, and all the songs lose their effect when taken out of the context of the film. but anyway, i love "Cute Without the E" in that 24 video clip that shows Tristan (i think?) eating **** on the stairs.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Subculture by styles of beyond

from The Circus.

I couldn't find that song anywhere. I only found remixes which are not nearly as good as the one in The Circus. DOes anyone know which Cd it is on?

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I think "torches" is in it too...am i correct?
Yeah, I think that is steve romaniuk's part...my favorite song from a dvd I think. Overall I think the collective had a ton of songs that just fit the riding and riding location unbelievably well...really contributed to my enjoyment of the film. I also liked Sunday Jen by Slackstring which was the song for the hawaii part of the film...kinda chill and catchy.

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
the Inbred said:
i've tried doing this, and all the songs lose their effect when taken out of the context of the film. but anyway, i love "Cute Without the E" in that 24 video clip that shows Tristan (i think?) eating **** on the stairs.
Can you post a link to this ? It would be cool to hear some Brand New in a bike vid, but I couldnt find it on 24's site.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Last Man Standing by biohazard in Chain Reaction III.

The Mob Goes Wild by Clutch in NWD V

And I can't think of it right now but the song in Gracia's section in NWD V. Little help with that? anyone? Bueller?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Anything by Mashed Out Posse(Ante Up, Ground Zero). I like some mellow music also, maybe The Postal Service(Sleeping in,Nothing Better,Such Great Heights), or a song from NWD 4 In Cedric Gracia's part (Quarashi - Stick em' up). Maybe some songs from NWD5 (Swollen Members - Whatch This)(Son Doobie - U Wit That)(Sweatshop Union - Radio Edit). I listin to whatever. I have a huge mix of rap, rock, and all the mellow stuff inbetween.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
mtnbiker66 said:
The song I like most off of any of my DVDs is Sunday Jen by Slackstring.Very cool song.
:stupid: Thats one I like to. Haha. Anybody know where I can get the first song on the Collective. Its called out of India or something.

Aug 15, 2005
Berlin, CT
Bouncing souls - Inside Out (chain reaction 5 - Lars Tribus)
and
Eleventeen - Come Clean (chain reaction 5 - Aaron Chase)
and
Snowdogs - Are you with missy? (chain reaction 5 - "Jump Jam")

^artist then song^

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
I would have to say that most of the songs on the collective are great to ride to. but i think my favorite would have to be EARTHBOUND CHILD in the part with Dave Watson and Andrew Shandro.