Quantcast

FBM Deployer

Discussion in 'BMX & Dirt Jumping' started by sayndesyn, Sep 21, 2005.

1. sayndesyn

sayndesyn Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Crying in the corner of a Refrigerator Box
    Anyone ride one? How is the longish top tube combined with the short chainstays? I know it is the lighter FBM, but would it still be peg worthy? I have a SC Jackal that I love to death, but I miss grinding and my Mirra 3 is bloody hell heavy and I am debating building up a 20 from the ground up decked out in Profile for street/trails. Mainly street though.. Anyone that has a Capone as well? That is my other choice...

Please register to disable this ad.

2. ShdowConspiracy

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 0
    i have a fly pantera with a 21 inch top tube and short chainstays, they ride so much better in my opinion they manual and j/hop better. and their much easier to 360 and whatnot on. and as for pegs yes it should definitely hold up

3. ignitefan

ignitefan Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    I have a PW Moto.... all internal set up....
    Top quality.
    The deployer is very close to this frame....
    I have had many frames and by far this is the highest quality frame i have ever ridden.

4. SuspectDevice

SuspectDevice Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 28
    The Deployer isn't the frame for you if you run pegs, you should pick up a PW moto. FBM makes the best 20" bikes in the world, hands down. The TT isn't especially long, as they make the bike in 3 sizes now...

Built up a 20.75" deployer for a customer a few weeks ago. I still have dreams about that thing. The kid spent about $1400 on it and it was SOO dialed.

5. sayndesyn

sayndesyn Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    Crying in the corner of a Refrigerator Box
    Cool cool, that's what I wanted to hear. I think I will go with the moto or the Capone then cause I want to do some grinding..

6. scurban

scurban Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    FBM's are cool, but I seriously think the best 20" in the world is a Fly bikes Pantara. Those things are sick!

Myself, I'm tradeing in everything, and I am in the process of building up an extrememly dialed Tonic Fab Fall Guy.

Its going to be my new 20" and my new 26" combined into one sick f*ing bike.

I can't wait to have it built up. I'm bluring my own lines!

7. Changleen

Changleen Paranoid Member

Rep/Likes:
    1 / 4
    I also am down with Fly bikes. If I build a new 20", currently it will be a Fly bikes frame.

8. Changleen

Changleen Paranoid Member

Rep/Likes:
    1 / 4
    Dude, I can't wait to see your Tonic.

9. ShdowConspiracy

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 0
    gotta agree with the fly, as i said i have the pantera and its the best frame ive ever had. and ive had or ridden a bunch of different companies.