Quantcast

FBM Deployer

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
Anyone ride one? How is the longish top tube combined with the short chainstays? I know it is the lighter FBM, but would it still be peg worthy? I have a SC Jackal that I love to death, but I miss grinding and my Mirra 3 is bloody hell heavy and I am debating building up a 20 from the ground up decked out in Profile for street/trails. Mainly street though.. Anyone that has a Capone as well? That is my other choice...

Jan 18, 2005
Tiverton, RI
i have a fly pantera with a 21 inch top tube and short chainstays, they ride so much better in my opinion they manual and j/hop better. and their much easier to 360 and whatnot on. and as for pegs yes it should definitely hold up

ignitefan

Chimp
Jul 11, 2002
San Jose
I have a PW Moto.... all internal set up....
Top quality.
The deployer is very close to this frame....
I have had many frames and by far this is the highest quality frame i have ever ridden.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
The Deployer isn't the frame for you if you run pegs, you should pick up a PW moto. FBM makes the best 20" bikes in the world, hands down. The TT isn't especially long, as they make the bike in 3 sizes now...

Built up a 20.75" deployer for a customer a few weeks ago. I still have dreams about that thing. The kid spent about $1400 on it and it was SOO dialed.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
FBM's are cool, but I seriously think the best 20" in the world is a Fly bikes Pantara. Those things are sick!

Myself, I'm tradeing in everything, and I am in the process of building up an extrememly dialed Tonic Fab Fall Guy.

Its going to be my new 20" and my new 26" combined into one sick f*ing bike.

I can't wait to have it built up. I'm bluring my own lines!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
scurban said:
FBM's are cool, but I seriously think the best 20" in the world is a Fly bikes Pantara. Those things are sick!

Myself, I'm tradeing in everything, and I am in the process of building up an extrememly dialed Tonic Fab Fall Guy.

Its going to be my new 20" and my new 26" combined into one sick f*ing bike.

I can't wait to have it built up. I'm bluring my own lines!
Dude, I can't wait to see your Tonic.