Quantcast

Fearless.....

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
So a friend of mine lent me a copy of Fearless. It's a DVD about David Blaine and his most popular magic and so on. Has anyone else seen this? What was your opinion of it? I thought it was quite interesting and was stumped as to how he pulled off some of his tricks...Pretty entertaining though...D

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
BMXman said:
So a friend of mine lent me a copy of Fearless. It's a DVD about David Blaine and his most popular magic and so on. Has anyone else seen this? What was your opinion of it? I thought it was quite interesting and was stumped as to how he pulled off some of his tricks...Pretty entertaining though...D
I know how to levitate.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
chicodude01 said:
I just got done watching a fearless where the guy hits a bridge at 120 MPH
I saw that one! That was CRAZY ISHT. The other base jumper dude was so intense, people like that are pretty inspiring.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
ncrider said:
I saw that one! That was CRAZY ISHT. The other base jumper dude was so intense, people like that are pretty inspiring.
:stupid: I saw that also. That was crazy. He was pretty graphic with the details about his friend hitting the bridge. And I cant believe they had a video of it. BASE jumpers are crazy. That shaved head dude was cool.