Feb. 16th Urban Pics (56k BEWARE!!)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Here are few shots:

Proving once again BigMikes nose is IN FACT aerodynamic! :d :p

That birdwang can actually fly.

we have now reached the photo art part of the thread...The sky was absolutely beautiful! I think the high was like 70 deg. F.

Dartman cometh: (Little know fact about Dart, he is in fact and underworld dweller. And as you can see, I think he saw his shadow, and now we will have a couple of extra weeks of winter...:rolleyes: :p )

Dartman goeth:

Some sharing time ( :rolleyes: :p )

Woody:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
wood-dog said:
Nice pics, SK6. But what is with the focus on your high-dollar camera? If I were you I would get my money back!:rolleyes:
The critic! :p I'm still dicking around with the shutter speed and flash at night. Bottom line is a bigger flash would be better.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
BigMike said:
I agree with Woody, for your awesome gnar gnar tits to the max camera, whats the deal? I WANT ONE!:D

I would like to file a formal complaint to the Ridemonkey powers that be. Someone has stolen the powers of the internet to scramble the letters in my post to form new words.

I was trying to say that the camera Ralph was playing the "my penis is bigger than yours" game with SUXORS!

For some reason he thinks its gnar gnar tits to the max

:confused:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
I would like to file a formal complaint to the Ridemonkey powers that be. Someone has stolen the powers of the internet to scramble the letters in my post to form new words.

I was trying to say that the camera Ralph was playing the "my penis is bigger than yours" game with SUXORS!

For some reason he thinks its gnar gnar tits to the max

:confused:
I think its only nar nar....no tits....:p