Quantcast

Febreze candles = suck

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Yeah I am weird and I like candles. Burning a candle helps me unwind after work and they also put a nice scent in the air. The last time I bought a candle was last week at wal-mart. I saw the Febreze candle and thought hey it smells good and if it knocks down offensive odors then great. The candle was 7 bucks and I only got five lights out of it before the candle was gone. What a piece of junk. Uhg I am out to buy a new candle today.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i was hoping that this story would involve the candle making your place smell like crap, and thus cockblock you. it would have been more entertaining to read.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I've paid 15 for a candle before, but it lasted me a month so it was a good buy.
I guess that's a good deal. At least you don't buy 10 at a time and only use them a couple of times. I've known plenty of women that horde those things. I think I'll make a series of candles with scents like WD-40, lithium grease and Gojo orange hand cleaner.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I guess that's a good deal. At least you don't buy 10 at a time and only use them a couple of times. I've known plenty of women that horde those things. I think I'll make a series of candles with scents like WD-40, lithium grease and Gojo orange hand cleaner.
How about steak house? I would buy a steak house candle.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I cannot believe I am going to divulge this on this forum and I will not divulge HOW I know this but *sigh*

Yes, burning candles do pollute indoor air very badly. If you have an ionic air cleaner, you will notice all the black smoke/soot that collects. The alternative to all that soot is to buy candle warming plates, little things you sit the candle jar on, like those coffee mug warmers. This heats the wax slowly and releases any perfumes/scents in the candle. It will also make the candle last almost twice as long.

Man, now I need to surf some man-internet to get that off me...