Quantcast

feck!!

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
whoa...that's kinda surprising. they are the last company i thought that would get out of it. but then again i don't know the industry that well.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
well with the state of racing in North America I wouldn't have a team racing either...I think right now the negatives out weigh the positives...D

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
It comes down to expensive verses benefit. Running a pro level team isen't worth it anymore for the most part, you better of dumping your money into grassroots type racing, doing demo tours, that kinda thing. It's cheaper and give your more local exposure. If you wanna race on the WC and national level supply frames to teams instead of running it, like the DIRT team.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Man, how long has Kovarik been riding for Intense? Like five years or something? Damn. it's odd that a world cup level rider can't get a sponsor. You'd think that if they could just send him to more World Cups rather than NORBA's and they would get a lot more coverage. But, when your rider is from Oz and the world cups are in Europe, I can see the problems...