Quantcast

Fell victim today to a trap.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Headed out early to get some training/ get a trail ride in. Was doing good until I came around a turn and went front wheel first into a ditch and over the bars I went. From my left knee down to ankle is all cut to hell from a peice of razor wire. Noticed some footprints in an area where there isn't trail. Yes filed a police report and went and got my leg stitched up.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
fackers. heal up. i hope the bastards don't keep trying.

were you on an illegal trail? what's the source of the militant anti-biker feeling?

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
narlus said:
fackers. heal up. i hope the bastards don't keep trying.

were you on an illegal trail? what's the source of the militant anti-biker feeling?
Was on a legal trail. I think it was the same ass who tried to sabotage a cross Country race here last year by setting a trip line. Found that one before the race began. Got a few people in the science department here who are complete environmental wackos, I think it could be one of them, I should track those footprints tomorrow and see where they lead to.

J

JRB

Bummer, Rip. I hope you are ok, and the bastards that did this house burns.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
splat said:
How are you possibly Riding trails ? I'm presently Up here in New London NH at my inlaws and that is less than 25 miles form here , and there is way way too much snow on the ground to be riding trails.
This was about 6 am and the xc skiers have been hitting the trails at Fox State Forest, it was rideable. Can't say that about the other trails even though The Hospital trails look rideable. The main loop at Fox State was only rideable though, it also gets used regularly by skiers just had to follow the packed down marks they leave. Scoped out Bear Brook today to see what condition that is by foot(Wasn't about to put that much work with the leg with stitches.) I my need to find a different location.