Quantcast

Female Boadercross discussion

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Disclaimer do not read if you have not seen it

Wow thats all i can say, can't really believe that she lost it, pretty dissapointing, anyhoo lets all discuss eh.:hot:

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
elRey said:
well thanks for telling me, im about to watch it,
spoiler warning would've been appreciated.:mad:

I saw it had already been mentioned in other threads already
I edited it though

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So was she showboating, or was she trying to stabilize herself? I don't board so I couldn't know from watching.
Transcend said:
It's 11:45 on friday night...the event took place at 7am eastern. :rolleyes:
There are alot of people who are avoiding news and such in an attempt to be able to watch it without knowing what happened. And it's currently 11:05 on the west coast.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
Ciaran said:
So was she showboating, or was she trying to stabilize herself? I don't board so I couldn't know from watching.
Twas a little bit of showboating. Quite simple "trick" though, no reason for her to have crashed on it.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Ciaran said:

There are alot of people who are avoiding news and such in an attempt to be able to watch it without knowing what happened. And it's currently 11:05 on the west coast.
It was a little bit of both. Jabobellis is notorious for grabbing her board on every single hit. Seriously, watch a replay of that run, the run before or any WC race..she does it EVERY time. She did bone out the last hit a bit more, but it's nothing special. She caught an edge plain and simple.

As for the exact times..that wasn't my point. Point was it was about 15 hours since the event actually occured.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If she pulls it, she's a hero. She bailed, oh well. I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing, given the emotion, the moment, and the lead. Shawn Palmer drank an imaginary beer and everyone thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Showboating? You bet, it's the american way. If she would have pulled it, this thread would be about "Did you see that sweet little air..."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You wanna know what's funny?

Every time a snowboarder eats sh1t, somebody says they "caught an edge".

She didn't do that. She slid out on her heel side and hit her ass.

She wishes she had an edge to catch.

Anybody else who uses that term.........I'm comin' to your house and...........stealin your maker's mark.....I'm out.