Female logic

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Let's add this up:
1) Out of town/long distance relationship
2) Fat alimony payments (does that exist in Commieland?) to party with
3) two kids = loves the cock

No matter how I run the numbers it always comes back to piihb.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I should know better than to attempt a serious response.....

After 12 years of what was generally a pain in the ass marriage....and now 3+ years of an on-going pain in the ass divorce, do you have any idea what a relief it is to be single? My only motivation to ever be involved with anyone ever again is for my girls to see what a healthy relationship is supposed to be like. And right now, I am in no frame of mind to accomplish that. Nor do i anticipate it happening. But I am TOTALLY ok with that. Being single is SO much better than being bound to a psycho.

Right now, (on my weeks without the kids), I get to do what I want when I want. There is no better feeling than freedom.....I mean....as free as you can be in Canada of course.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

After 12 years of what was generally a pain in the ass marriage....and now 3+ years of an on-going pain in the ass divorce, do you have any idea what a relief it is to be single? My only motivation to ever be involved with anyone ever again is for my girls to see what a healthy relationship is supposed to be like. And right now, I am in no frame of mind to accomplish that. Nor do i anticipate it happening. But I am TOTALLY ok with that. Being single is SO much better than being bound to a psycho.

Right now, (on my weeks without the kids), I get to do what I want when I want. There is no better feeling than freedom.....I mean....as free as you can be in Canada of course.
Mmk. I feel you there. I know what that's like, with having a crazy ex-wife and a kid. Luckily there is a province and at least 6 states between her and myself hah.

You're right though, being single isn't so bad.

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head

I've been divorced since 02 I tell all women my conditions

My kids are first

My job is second

Then me

So if you don't mind being fourth on the list then we will be fine

I make sure to tell them this after they give up the goods

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

I went through this after my divorce. I did a lot of work on myself getting into the things I used to enjoy and seeing the people I missed when I was married. It made for a solid relationship with my daughter. Once I was relatively stable, I started dating. I was able to find someone who is an actual partner who loves me for me, not what they think they can turn me into.

We both came from relationships that lacked and now appreciate what each other has to offer. Now that my daughter is involved, she can see how 2 people can work together and enjoy each other. She sees a woman with a career who makes as much as (or maybe more this year) than dad and there seems to be no hostility. We hang out together and it's awesome.

Hang in there, MMike, One thing is for sure, you can't reason with crazy.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I went through this after my divorce. I did a lot of work on myself getting into the things I used to enjoy and seeing the people I missed when I was married. It made for a solid relationship with my daughter. Once I was relatively stable, I started dating. I was able to find someone who is an actual partner who loves me for me, not what they think they can turn me into.

We both came from relationships that lacked and now appreciate what each other has to offer. Now that my daughter is involved, she can see how 2 people can work together and enjoy each other. She sees a woman with a career who makes as much as (or maybe more this year) than dad and there seems to be no hostility. We hang out together and it's awesome.

Hang in there, MMike, One thing is for sure, you can't reason with crazy.

amen sister....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
... It also proves they are crazy too...
I automatically assume that if she is talking to me she must be crazy. And when she gives me her phone number, even though I didn't ask for it, I assume that she has no intention of answering or returning my calls so i save myself the frustration by never calling.

No woman, no worries.