Quantcast

Female logic

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My girlfriend and I have spoken at length about female crazy. ALL women are crazy. Like pain, it is relative. It depends on the individual how much crazy you are willing to live with.

As is ALL men are stupid. It comes down to the individuals level of stupid and how much stupid one is willing to put up with.

There is someone for everyone. You need to know your level and date within it.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
JD is spot on.
My wife is awesome but only because I've broken her like a wild horse and ruined her prospects with a couple of rowdy kids that no other man would dare raise.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
JD is spot on.
My wife is awesome but only because I've broken her like a wild horse and ruined her prospects with a couple of rowdy kids that no other man would dare raise.
The great thing about my lady is she didn't have kids and that allowed her to travel, focus on a career and have fun. Now she is a little older and my daughter is 14, so they can have fun together since she isn't "mom" but has a lot she can show her. It's early yet, but I do like where it's headed.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Don't' remember which comedian said it .... he was not surprised that 50% of marriages ends in divorce but that 50% of marriages ends in more marriage.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Well....those details I won't post online. But sufficed to say, they are amazing and are doing way better than one would expect. It is extremely unfair for them that this is their reality though.