Quantcast

***Festivus poll up your ass GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Off work, so went for a short ride, which was nice. Pretty warm out today..

But oh joy... girlfriend is getting sick days before we're planning on going away and my mom broke her wrist yesterday. And someone seems to have taken the velcro strap off my bike rack that is needed for the 4.8" tires on the fat bike.... Happy holidays!
Oh man, I was in that boat with my Mom last December. Good luck.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
We go to a festivus party every year, and have food, drinks, and a goofy white elephant gift exchange. The gifts are usually weird junk or raunchy things, this year I got a brand new can of bear spray, which costs like $40-50 around here.
Score!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Busy day in the garage today. Ski rack moved from Infiniti to Pilot, then onto the M. Replaced fuel pump, fuel sender, fuel module, took off bumper and epoxyed a new side bracket so it mounts properly, and replaced ECU fan. Tomorrow I need to remove and reinstall the sunroof, a few follow up items from today, and replace the locking mechanism for the passenger door.

Going to get the Yeti put back together and ready to sell this week as well. Gotta get the shit out and bring in the capital to pay for the already bought toys.

Need to get the Infiniti into the shop so we can get it gone once it's fixed.

Damn... Never ending.