Quantcast

Few pictures from my photography class

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
experiment a little more when making prints, all of your shots have areas that are a little too washed out.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Thats the fun thing about photography... everyones eye is different. Personally i like the third photo out of the three. The paw in the foreground helps create depth and the washed out corners help pull your eyes right to the face of the kinda ragged looking critter. Keep at it and keep it fun. :thumb:

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Thats the fun thing about photography... everyones eye is different. Personally i like the third photo out of the three. The paw in the foreground helps create depth and the washed out corners help pull your eyes right to the face of the kinda ragged looking critter. Keep at it and keep it fun. :thumb:
I'm with you. The third is the best for the reasons above.

The first is good too. Kind of a "ghosts of seasons past" thing going on there. You can imagine some folks once chilling out on those chairs but now they're all cracked and peeling paint, forgotten.

Go find an old abandoned farmhouse or barn, there's lots of photo gold hidden in those places.