Quantcast

FFF Ride da yyy

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was happy I rode ~60km last weekend, had a chat to my dad today and he has shamed me with a 150km week, hahaha!

My new frame starts production next week, yay.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha say there space cadets!! I kicked the shit out of my legs on the KICKR last night, and so I was feeling it when I ran this morning. Oof. I am hoping I'll be able to sneak away from work this afternoon and squeeze a road ride in. I love working from home....before covid, a ride during my work day was never a possibility.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
In Ogallala.

Might be at the Omaha zoo later today.
that's our midway overnight stop at Jump Rope stables in Ogallala when we drive from Livermore Ca to Lexington KY for the National Dressage finals. There is no there, there. Although I really did want to hang out and fish the Platte River while wondering what it looked like when Lewis and Clark came through

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
759C2E9F-B7FE-462A-9981-BE2EFC5AFCF0.jpeg

Went on a tour of the seed production facility where all of the seed on my farm comes from (also that I sell). Was pretty cool to see the back ground operations. The main dryers for the corn have 2, 500hp electric motors on them. And they have 38 dryers. The whole operation runs on solar power too. Neat.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
You animal-piss drinkers are weird

/me is working 4-10 from home today, so before then I shuttle the baby girls around: kid 3 to preschool via e-bike, then around noon kids 1 + 2 via regular bike + train + regular bike to their elementary school downtown for meet and greet day.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
They running them dryers on electricity??

No gas burners? Or better yet, diesel burners?
If USPS is to be believed YOU have a "secret stoner" care package out for delivery today ;)

Time to float the river before afternoon boomers, alas my brain is foggy from poor sleep so not sure if I will have beer for breakfast so I'll start with a banana, wake and bake and 30 mg of medicinal chocolate.

#WhyNotAllThree?!?!

IMG_20220819_093438154_HDR_copy_1500x2000.jpg

IMG_20220819_093453950_HDR_copy_1500x2000.jpg

PSA: make sure to tie your shoe laces, you'd hate to lose a shoe like this poor unfortunate soul:

ETA: Today's attaboy is Costco hamburger + no breakfast for the pupper = charcoal staying very close by FTW

IMG_20220819_101103254_HDR_copy_1500x2000.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I sort of worked from home but at a friends house. It was nice to not be alone and better than going to the office.

I rode my road bike yesterday and still felt slow due to the cold I have been enjoying since last week. More riding tomorrow as today we are finally getting some rain.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Damnit, muchachos, I think I have a severely sprained or even broken wrist. I didn’t wipe out, put my hand out, nothing, just riding hard. The pisser is that I was supposed to do three Endorko events the next three Saturdays, and I probably have to scratch. Hope I can get my entries deferred or whatever.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Damnit, muchachos, I think I have a severely sprained or even broken wrist. I didn’t wipe out, put my hand out, nothing, just riding hard. The pisser is that I was supposed to do three Endorko events the next three Saturdays, and I probably have to scratch. Hope I can get my entries deferred or whatever.
DAMMIT, man. ++vibes

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Sounds more like arthritis. The good news is that isn't an injury, the bad news is that it will probably never go away.