Quantcast

*** FiF GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I have what appears to be an infected fingernail that is has not improved for several days. And of course there is zero time to seek professional medical treatment. So I must beseech the great monkey tribe as what to do. And no @Toshi I have not had an MRI...
Put a ring on it? Maybe a silver or copper one will ward off the cooties.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sturgill Simpson in denver april 25th. Been quite a long time since I was tempted to go to a live show.......

What say you, @stevew ?
you can still see jp harris in dive bars or finer mexican restaraunts for 12 to 15 bucks....sturgill is playing in charlotte....will probably pass...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have what appears to be an infected fingernail that is has not improved for several days. And of course there is zero time to seek professional medical treatment. So I must beseech the great monkey tribe as what to do. And no @Toshi I have not had an MRI...

Rub some essential oil on it and jam a fancy rock into your cooter.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not sure. Been red and sensitive since I trimmed my nails. Wondering if I should just stick it with an Xacto knife and see if anything leaks out.
Angle grinder somehow for the first time ever doesn't seem like the correct tool for this, maybe one of these?
OIP.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
skied. 14yo still sucks at snowboarding. falls, complains of massive trauma. we make him suck it up. i wish my wife would have just let him ski from the start. 9yo took a run or two to get used to his new skis and boots and then it was shred on. cold enough for them to make snow tonight; upper 30s tomorrow.

@jonKranked - a slightly different snowshoe experience than last time :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
skied. 14yo still sucks at snowboarding. falls, complains of massive trauma. we make him suck it up. i wish my wife would have just let him ski from the start. 9yo took a run or two to get used to his new skis and boots and then it was shred on. cold enough for them to make snow tonight; upper 30s tomorrow.

@jonKranked - a slightly different snowshoe experience than last time :rofl:
2021 dude it's on.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to my second Sushi class. It was fun. My knife skills are good and I clean as I go along. I am not good at the steps, but my pieces are good. I ate a about a pound of Sashimi. Yellowtail is my best roll. I totally cheated.