Quantcast

Filing a dispute with Paypal/Fleabay

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I was going to ride mine to work today, but it was 24 degrees. It's supposed to be 35 tomorrow, so I'm riding.

Since I am only about 15 minutes away from the coastal range, there are a lot of really fun twisties. I can go for a 2 hour "quick ride" that feels like a full days workout.

The SV is such a fun bike, it would be a blast on the roads I hit too.
It is a really sweet bike. I like it much better than my old VFR and it cost much less. I just don't have the desire to take it on pleasure rides anymore, that is what the bicycles are for.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It is a really sweet bike. I like it much better than my old VFR and it cost much less. I just don't have the desire to take it on pleasure rides anymore, that is what the bicycles are for.
I replaced my need for a sports car with the pseudo-sport bike I have now. The FZ1 is comfortable enough to ride for 3+ hours at a time while being fast enough to quench my need for acceleration.

I use my bicycles more with the family and friends, where as the moto is "me" time for the most part. My wife has no desire to ride 2-up, so it's just me and twisties when it's not being used for commuting.

I had no idea how much I would enjoy the quick acceleration and cornering as much as I do. As much as I enjoyed all of my sports cars, ALL of them pale in comparison.

Hell, even my friend Joe quit driving his 350Z so much since he bought his Triumph Speed Triple. As bad ass as the Z is, it's just not the same.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I replaced my need for a sports car with the pseudo-sport bike I have now. The FZ1 is comfortable enough to ride for 3+ hours at a time while being fast enough to quench my need for acceleration.

I use my bicycles more with the family and friends, where as the moto is "me" time for the most part. My wife has no desire to ride 2-up, so it's just me and twisties when it's not being used for commuting.

I had no idea how much I would enjoy the quick acceleration and cornering as much as I do. As much as I enjoyed all of my sports cars, ALL of them pale in comparison.

Hell, even my friend Joe quit driving his 350Z so much since he bought his Triumph Speed Triple. As bad ass as the Z is, it's just not the same.

Drooling over a obnoxious green Speed Triple a decade ago is what made me want to get my first motorcycle. I could never drop the coin for one though.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Drooling over a obnoxious green Speed Triple a decade ago is what made me want to get my first motorcycle. I could never drop the coin for one though.
Joe got an '02 with 2300 miles on it for $6k. The PO installed the factory high mount race exhaust with CF can, remapped the fuel injection to match the exhaust and added the sliders.

The only thing about the '02 is the frame is silver while the bike is black. I myself would have also gone for the green.

The 07 is even hotter

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Again - this is your failure to communicate. If you needed to know, you needed to aske. The seller has no idea what your questions are if you don't ask and the time to ask is before you bid!!!
Uhhh...it was listed in his auction that he ships USPS Priority Mail the day of or day after payment.

I guess reading auction listings is for suckers...I hate it when people ask me questions about my auction when the answer is CLEARLY IN THE LISTING.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Uhhh...it was listed in his auction that he ships USPS Priority Mail the day of or day after payment.
I think that's the default, unless he stated it. I don't see why anyone would use UPS over Priority Mail since Priority seems to be cheaper AND faster 90% of the time.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I am now having an issue.
I bought an item on ebay, the Guy has a 95% approval rating. I got the item really cheap because he misspelled the name of the item.

He has one negitive rep saying he didn't send item and cut off communication.

I payed for right after i won the auction. I asked if I could pay him more for priority shipping ( so it would be here sooner rather than later and I could get tracking).

He said sure, so I did. He still hasn't sent the item to me. this was one week ago today.

HE won't respond to my emails.

How long should I wait?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am now having an issue.
I bought an item on ebay, the Guy has a 95% approval rating. I got the item really cheap because he misspelled the name of the item.

He has one negitive rep saying he didn't send item and cut off communication.

I payed for right after i won the auction. I asked if I could pay him more for priority shipping ( so it would be here sooner rather than later and I could get tracking).

He said sure, so I did. He still hasn't sent the item to me. this was one week ago today.

HE won't respond to my emails.

How long should I wait?
depends on whether you can hold out a week or two for your used dildo, of course...