Quantcast

Film Premier and Fundraiser

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
We are having a film premier party at EVO of Seattle on the 19th. There will be a segment of Bones Over Metal that shows Crankworx '06 footage. There's an awesome raffle with bike park passes, 2 two night stays in Canada at two different locations, resturant gift certs, swag, etc. All proceeds go to getting Bones Over Metal done. Check out the flyer.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Our raffle now includes 2 - two night stays in Canada, one in Vancoover the other in the interior of BC. Plus it includes day passes to Whistlers' mountain bike park. See you there!

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
So, how much of the "interview" with the two young ladies at the base of the lifts on DH bikes and their boobs hanging out made it onto the video? Did you get them demonstrating their suspension?

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
TWISTED said:
So, how much of the "interview" with the two young ladies at the base of the lifts on DH bikes and their boobs hanging out made it onto the video? Did you get them demonstrating their suspension?

This is just the pre-teaser we're saving the really good stuff for the movie. How did you know about that interview?

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
SeaPig said:
This is just the pre-teaser we're saving the really good stuff for the movie. How did you know about that interview?
I was standing right there. I'm the one who suggested you have the girls show off their shocks.

I'm also the guy who was in your last video with the smashed face interview at Softies.

Tim

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Hi Tim,

I guess I didn't remember that part. I was way too into getting the interview! It real funny if you know what I mean. Guys coming off the hill are not nearly as interesting and these two ladies had just had their first go. They were stoked. I just wish the sound environment was better. The surround was real noisy. Anyway it's a good little bit.

I have to do a few little tweaks and the pieces we showed at the event this weekend will be up on Bones Over Metal.com