Quantcast

***F'in Friday GMT***

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Going to look at a house in Trumbull today. Supposed to have been hit by a tree. This should be good.

Going to see the Rock Cats game tonight. This is the free game we got when they cancelled the pyrotechnics at the last free game I went to. It is fireworks night.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys... fun filled 3day weekend of beer and BBQ ahead for me. Hope everyone has a fun/safe weekend!

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
short day today, three day weekend. i'm excited. my weekend plans are riding at the sourlands here in glorious NJ (its just a pile of rocks - i love it) and i plan on drinking termendous amounts of various IPAs.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
another day another dollar, found out last night that one of our guys tweaked his back and is out. So after some shift scrambling to cover everything I ended up having to work Saturday. Oh joy another comp day earned for me...

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Headed to the salvage yard this afternoon to pick up an axle to go under the rear of the Jeep I'm building and then to the homebrew store tonight for ingredients to brew the bourbon porter for fall monkeyfest and parts to make a draft box. Tomorrow morning it's going to be an early one as the wife and I get up around 4am to drive to Burlington VT for the weekend. On Saturday Tim Thomas will be in town with the Stanley Cup and we're going to catch that before heading over to Magic Hat for a hurricane victims benefit bbq. Sunday is my great aunt's 90th birthday and a bunch of us are planning to throw her a surprise party at her summer house on Lake Champlain.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Good morning monkeys. Got in a great ride last night. Cant wait to do it all again tonight. Work today and tomorrow followed by two weddings. Open bar dude!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Half day Friday, 3 day weekend, then short 3 day work week and 4 days in Whistler! Woot! This is going to be an awesome month. Got my kindle working again, so I've got a book to finish! Have a fun weekend y'all!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Watched Senna the other night. :shocked: I'm too young to really remember him in his heyday, but some of the stuff in there is truly unbelievable.

Now, drinking coffee and trying to get myself motivated to get some work done.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Crazy 3 day weekend. I need to do a bunch of stuff before end of day Tuesday for this new gig to go through.