Quantcast

FINAL DESCENT III :: Angel Fire, NM :: October 1st-3rd, 2004

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

It's that time of year again, fools! The time for bombing down a mountain as much as possible, followed by revelry and bull riding! Come one, come all, to the FINAL DESCENT III in beautiful downtown Angel Fire, NM the first weekend in October. I promise you'll be stoked! Clicky on the image for more info, or follow this link right up in here.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Hey I gots a question, I remember reading on the site before that there were plans for a Slopestyle competition? Is that still on? If it is what day is it cause it is no longer in the schedule?

I may head down, we shall see If I do I gotta drive back sunday...REALLY EARLY!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Thought I would let ya'll know, there is a pretty nice prize list for the Costume Contest on Saturday night! I for one have a WAY better chance of winning the costume contest than the race, so I'm pretty stoked... check it:

1. Yeti dirt jumper
2. Trip to France
3. Entry to all Cycle Cyndicate DH events for 2005

I'm not sure that the order is as listed above, but those are the prozes that will be given away. Pretty snazzy, yo. Oh yeah, and I just finished the T-Shirt designs as well. Peep this, suckas:

http://cyclecyndicate.com/events/findescent/images/CYC033_FD3_tshirt_back_r2.gif

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
TheInedibleHulk said:
You're kidding on those prizes right?
No. Not in the very least. I am LESS than kidding. Absofrigginlutely not kidding at all. I wouldn't sh!t you guys, you're my favorite terds!

Yeti DJ Frame, your choice of short, long, raw, matte black, horz dropouts or regular. SCHWANKY.

Trip to France: this is more than likely provided by 10-Fifty mountain bike tours, and is essentially a week of Chateau livin', Chamonix-ridin' goodness for FREE. The goocher? You have to get yourself there and back. But we're talkin' PHAT livin' in Chamonix, scik food, posh accomodations, and ridin' Yeti 575's all over the mountains and stuff... totally worth springin' for a flight to Europe.

Entry to ALL Cycle Cyndicate DH events in 2005. Are you kidding me? You KNOW they'll be promoting over half the MSC races. They're GONNA do another National in Snowmass. And Final Descent IV? That prize is worth some BONES!

So there it is, b!tches... start the costume hunt now, it's gonna be SICK. If anyone can pull off Tron, complete with glowing lights, disc, boots, etc. They'll probably get my vote!

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Full Trucker said:
So there it is, b!tches... start the costume hunt now, it's gonna be SICK. If anyone can pull off Tron, complete with glowing lights, disc, boots, etc. They'll probably get my vote!
Something like this?