Quantcast

Final Duryea Downhill Race Post

rrdh

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
Hey

Everything is set for May 5th and 6th.

Due to the demand and tons of phone calls and e-mails there will be ON-SITE REGISTRATION SAT.

REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN ON SAT.

So spread the word to all those slackers that hept putting of registering.

Rem: Kids race Sat. @ 2pm. 10 and under. Free race/ride all kids signed up will have a chance to win 20in giant bmx bike.

rem: After party Sat 5th @ Club 1402 sponsored by redbull. more info at the race.

One day USAC license are good for sport and beginner classes only. Expert and Pro racers must have a yearly license. No exceptions.

Weather looks like 70 and sunny all weekend.

Directions go to www.readingracing.com check our site for lodging and campsites info. Mapquest Duryea dr. Reading PA 19602 this will bring right to the staging area.

$2000.00 pro purse

Thats about it.

ps: the RACE course is killer. the RACING will be tight so bring your A-game.

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
then why did we have to pre-register and have to pay an extra $3.60!?! it may not seem like much for most people but for those of us still in school and scraping bottom right now that extra $3.60 is a lot. WTF

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
ok, cool. i know the extra money isn't much to most people but it is tough with how everything is going this season thus far. i am STOKED to get back on my bike. i can't wait for Duryea!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Hrm.... good thing too, I didn't realize online registration was already closed, I was planning on registering today :eek:

Guess I'm one of those slackers!