Quantcast

Final MAC Wisp Race

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Ok, so what gives. I have been at all the races so far and as of the last race, from word of Hartlove's mouth the Last race date was changed to the weekend of Sept 27-28th. All of the publications I have seen as of yet all are still stating that the race is Septh 20-21st. Even from word of the Kranzel brothers the race date has not changed. Seeing as Hartlove was the organizer of the races at Wisp I would expect to hear something on the forums or something. I went to the racersedge site and it still has the old date. So what gives??? Anyone know what is going on here? I rearraged my weekends to make this race and I would like to know if I have to rerearrange it again.

Really half-ass communication going on in my opinion.:plthumbsdown:

May 12, 2008
Wilmington, DE
Wisp tried to change the date on The Racer's Edge. If the resort is telling you that the date has changed, and you want to have a successful race series you make an announcement to get racer's @ your race. Then after the race on monday when the wisp corporate rednecks are around and see september 20-21 on the racer's edge trailer. They tell the racer's edge to keep the original date 9/20-21 so their resort doesn't appear to be indecisive and disorganized.
So, Wisp dropped the ball on the race and Racer's Edge gets the Blame.