Quantcast

Final Roll Call for Beezley Burn

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
I am planning on heading over with maybe two other Cle Elum riders. Not sure how many riders will be in Ephrata, I would guess everyone from Wenatchee, plus the hardcore from across the state. Heres the link for the Burn- http://beezleyburn.com/

By the way the local "Rat Pac Crew" has been making good progress in putting the Rat Pac trail on Cle Elum Ridge back together. It might be a bit more "vertical" in nature. I know they hope to have it open soon. :)

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
mattv2099 said:
Have fun!

If I had a reliable car and some $$$ (maybe even a job) then I'd be there.

Enjoy.
The car i have been driving around is an 89 Geo (death trap). Although I will drive the SOs car tomorrow. My son said he ran into you on Galbraith doing some training. Try to make it to Freund Canyon-if we get some nice weather its a great ride. :)

mattv2099

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Borregokid said:
The car i have been driving around is an 89 Geo (death trap). Although I will drive the SOs car tomorrow. My son said he ran into you on Galbraith doing some training. Try to make it to Freund Canyon-if we get some nice weather its a great ride. :)
Hey, who's your son??? Must of been on wednesday. a few WWU guys got together for an XC hammerfest... I was toast afterwards. But I need the technical practice!