Quantcast

final sugar run

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay fellas were hittin sugar the last day that there open. sunday september the third. so i say lets get as many as we can and hit it up one last time before next year. so whoevers up just meet us up there runs start at ten cya there :D :D :D

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Dude, save the watsed time on the lift and hit up Windrock instead.

Sugar = 1 run to choose from and about 1.75 runs per hour

Windrock = 8 runs to choose from and about 4.5 runs per hour

You make the call....

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
dude it was just a friendly invite to end the lift season and start the shuttlilng in the cold winter time. :nope: :nope: :nope: . hostility towards someone whos giving you a heads up and an invite to join them in the festivities is no fun man.

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
I would rather push my DH bike to the top of Windrock, than ride that slow-azz lift at Sugar.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
bigdrop05 said:
I would rather push my DH bike to the top of Windrock, than ride that slow-azz lift at Sugar.
But you need a DH bike to push a DH bike.......

Are you coming back Mike?????

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
profro said:
Windrock = 8 runs to choose from and about 4.5 runs per hour
4.5 runs per hour? Maybe for you studs, I would probably puke if I did four runs down the Rock in an hour. I have much respect for you cats that rip there, I love riding there, but I'm still a little intimidated by it. I'm going to try to make it this weekend, what day is everyone riding?

Holla,
Brian

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Dang, y'all..........dude just wanted some friends to ride with on the weekend. I don't think he was interested in having this turn into a which-is-better debate. Freakin' Internet. I hate it sometimes.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay feelas i got guys to ride with i just kinda wanted to make it a big blow out for sugar. looved the race and wanted to get the same peps back so we could just all chill. :thumb: cya there.

now what did i say earlier guys. no hostility. hes just kiddin around man and stubby and grey hound thnks for the back up but its okay fellas there just speaking there minds, and im sure there both kick ass places so no worries