Quantcast

Final VOTE!!!

What will be our New Oranization's name?

• Ride Socal

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • SCAD - Southern California Association of Downhillers

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Wait... I just had a thought! What about: Ride Socal Mountainbikers you could even add Association to that. Ride Socal Mountainbikers Association! Oh and we could even go with Mountainbikers-R-Us, that would one would make for a very good domain name. Mountainbikers-R-Us.com, and the best thing about that, is that Domain name hasn't been takin yet I just searched for it and it's available! Dude, I can keep coming up with a bunch of names!

Ok I'm bored, so here's another list of names since no one is really happy with the others!

Socal MountainBikers Association -SMBA
California Mountainbikers Organization - CALMBA or CMBA
Socal Off-road Cyclists - SORC
California Off-Road Cyclists - CALORC or CORC
Mountainbikers of SoCal - MBSC or MBSOCAL(pronounced M-B-SoCal)
Mountainbikers-R-Us - MRU(if you wanted to shorten it)
Cali Mountainbikers Association

Dude you could subsitute Organization or Association for the other, and the list keeps going on and on and on and on and I'm really frickin bored!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
haha I'm far from excited, for those of you who don't know I'm in the Navy, and I'm on my ship out at sea right now! I'm so darn bored that I'm specing up dream bikes and coming up with new names for the organization! hahaha I wanna go ride!!!! It's all I can think about every minute of everyday for the last 3 weeks!!!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
mtnbrider said:
DO you have satelite internet?
lovebunny said:
no they tow a wire out the back of the ship

hahahahaha Yes we have sat. comms. to get internet and email. They normally don't let us have internet, cause it takes up so much bandwidth, but I think we got an upgrade to our system when we went to the yards last year, and now when we go out off the coast, we have internet also, instead of just email. But as you can imagine, it's pretty slow.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
The name was decised over a week ago guys.
It's the Association for Mountain Bike Preservation AMBP. You can email us your interest in membership by checking out the thread about AMBP membership.