Quantcast

Finally, a Lindsey Lohan movie I want to see

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
After watching 10 minutes of Bad Girls (there were preteens in the room), there is a Lindsey Lohan movie I could probably "stomach"...

March 21, 2008 -- Lindsay Lohan appears to have joined the fast-growing Celebrity Sex Video Club. An X-rated video surfaced on the Web yesterday allegedly showing Lohan bending over her ex-boyfriend, Calum Best, and performing a sex act. It was supposedly captured on Best's cell phone. Lohan is telling pals the woman in the film is absolutely not her - "But privately, nobody believes her. It is her," one told us. A call and an e-mail to Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, were not returned. Best, bad-boy son of English soccer star George Best, has a history of taking videos of women in intimate acts. Last May, Britain's Sun newspaper reported how Best, while partying with two hookers, "used his mobile phone to film a girl pleasuring." When the video of his antics was leaked and the Sun confronted Best, he confessed: "I've been stupid. I regret it all."
http://www.nypost.com/seven/03212008/gossip/pagesix/pagesix_u.htm

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Anymore?

She never was except that totally doctored up picture of her in a bathing suit when she was in Vanity Fair, or Maxim, or whatever.

She = yucky.