Quantcast

Finally DHgirlies Kitty will be useful!

splat

Nam I am
http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7242_1491886,00180021.htm

Now, diesel from dead cats!

Asian News International
London, September 14, 2005

A German inventor has claimed to found a way to make cheap diesel fuel out of dead cats.

Dr Christian Koch, 55, says that his method uses old tyres, weeds and animal cadavers, which are heated up to 300 Celsius to filter out hydrocarbon, which is then turned into diesel by a catalytic converter.

He said that the high quality bio-diesel costs just 15 pence per litre, and only 20 cats are needed to produce 2.5 litres of fuel.

"I tank my car with my own diesel mixture and have driven it for 105,000 miles without any problems," Fox News quoted him as saying.

Animal rights associations, however, have criticised the method.

"This is as bad as experimenting on animals," Annelise Krauss of the Dresden Animal Protection Association was quoted as saying.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
splat said:
"This is as bad as experimenting on animals," Annelise Krauss of the Dresden Animal Protection Association was quoted as saying.
They're DEAD. Deceased. NO MORE. These cats have CEASED TO BE.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
now people are gonna murder cats just to save on some gas.... well i guess chinese food places should start to worry .. there may be a shortage

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
ohio said:
Bereft of life! It rests in peace, if you hadn't nailed it to the ...litter box it would pushing up daisies! It's shuffled off and joined the bleeding choir invisible! This is an ex...cat......

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
ohio said:
ahhhh ohhh i think i see you point BUT my question is how did they get into that state? AND if we use this fuel full time how do you handle supply and demand?
Excuse me i have a breakfast burrito with sausage to eat.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
HMMMMM since I live in Arkansas I was wondering if I could substitute Armodillo's I must passed a full tank's worth tjis morning on my commute and the good thing is there already dead......

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
the dude that invented the diesel engine did it to allow it to run on this type of fuel. Originally, it was for some sort of peanut/soy type bean with a high oil composition. He made the engine so farmers could grow their own fuel.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Awwww...is that your kitty?
shes full size now... but not as big as a normal cat size.. shes a runt.. but still as cute

know anywhere i can get her portrait done??? ;)