Quantcast

~~~Finally Effin Friday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Get out your tap shoes, it is National Tap Dancing Day!

After the quarry shot, went on a geology field trip. Yup, out of the office and looked at rocks.

Moar office today. Oh joy.

Be safe out there.

splat

Nam I am
Morning

Daughters last Day of Public School today , after this , College .

so For Fun, Her mother and I walked her down to teh bus stop and waited with her for the bus waved bye and totally embarrassed the crap out of her , was lots of fun!

hey we walked her to the Bus on her first day, why not do it on the last. :)

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
That's great Splat, I embarrass my children in front of their friends every chance I get.

Looking forward to the weekend:
Probably picking up another german shepherd saturday; a 8mo rescue male.
Wrapping up work on our boat before we drop it in next week.
A couple little league games, 2-3 mtb rides, memorial day parade and possibly 3-4 dozen beers will round out the weekend.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It definitely is finally effing Friday!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for an easy day at work. Then off to the Zoobrew this evening for some live music, beer, animals,... and people watching. Events like these always seem to bring out the more interesting folks of the community.

Also can't freakin wait for my first DH outting of the year tomorrow!

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
2 of my brothers fly in to Stockholm tomorrow for a week and a half of Scandanavian tourisim. Taking them on a booze cruise to Tallinn.....nothing good can come of this.

Still waiting for my damn derailluer hangers to show up from Chain Reaction and the weather if friggin perfect. Guess I'll be stuck on the road bike for the weekend.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
So glad it is Friday. Hoping they decide to close the office early today.

Finished my Goodwill BMX project last night.

IMG_20120524_191945.jpg

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Also can't freakin wait for my first DH outting of the year tomorrow!
^^^This. I'm headed to Angel Fire tonight for three days of tossing myself down a lava-rock filled mountain. Well, technically 2 days of DH Saturday and Monday with an epic high-country 30-mile trail ride on Sunday. Also of stoke note, I got mah girlfriend new bars (flat ones, she's really short) as well as new tires (narrower and lighter, she's really short) for her DH bike and I'm hoping she digs the changes. She likes that DH bike a bunch, but it could fit her a bit better. Them there double-crown triple-clamp forks tend to make the front end real tall on 'em DH bikes, and like I sayed: she's short.

You ever take your bike off of any sweet jumps?
Why yes, yes I do...

:D

Whistler tomorrow... Imma gonna do a jump.
You win, hands down. Who's got two thumbs and is insanely jealous?

PS - can you monkey's give Nick a bunch of crap about NOT coming on this trip with us? All he does is whine about how he never gets to ride, and he's bailin' out on potentially the only DH trip he'll be able to make this summer. Fuggin' guy.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I hope to get some ride time in this weekend but my weekend keeps filling up with other peoples plans.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:rofl:

Splat, long time, no post! Parenting: You're doing it right.

Stoked to be off at noon today. Taking the little man on his first offical single track trail after work... will take pics.

Made it to work 9 mins faster than my fastest time evar today, pretty stoked on that AND I finally didn't freak out at 39mph and got up to 42.8mph today! Brap brap!!

Have a great Friday y'all!!!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I've been a little busy....

Alexandra Jean (Alex)
Born 5-22-12 at 7:55am
8lbs., 3.5oz and 21.5in.
OMG She's GORGEOUS! Look at those eyes! I've been waiting for this post!! Thank you!! Congratulations on getting that baby OUT of you! :) Enjoy the cuddle time :)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Managed to get some gardening done this morning. I was planning on riding in, but there are standing 25mph winds right now... Not something I am game with. Otherwise, looking fwd to happy hour tonight.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
^^^This. I'm headed to Angel Fire tonight for three days of tossing myself down a lava-rock filled mountain. Well, technically 2 days of DH Saturday and Monday with an epic high-country 30-mile trail ride on Sunday. Also of stoke note, I got mah girlfriend new bars (flat ones, she's really short) as well as new tires (narrower and lighter, she's really short) for her DH bike and I'm hoping she digs the changes. She likes that DH bike a bunch, but it could fit her a bit better. Them there double-crown triple-clamp forks tend to make the front end real tall on 'em DH bikes, and like I sayed: she's short.

Why yes, yes I do...

:D

You win, hands down. Who's got two thumbs and is insanely jealous?

PS - can you monkey's give Nick a bunch of crap about NOT coming on this trip with us? All he does is whine about how he never gets to ride, and he's bailin' out on potentially the only DH trip he'll be able to make this summer. Fuggin' guy.
Wait, what trip? I don't see my name on the email list. Dick.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I gotta get my $hit transplanted... this afternoon. Or something.
Putting down the beans, squash, corn, mellon, and hoping to get some berries planted too. I just want to make sure if I put any berries down, that they can hold the winter (black berries, etc)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Putting down the beans, squash, corn, mellon, and hoping to get some berries planted too. I just want to make sure if I put any berries down, that they can hold the winter (black berries, etc)
I know raspberries have *no* problem with winters around here. I'd suspect blackberries wouldn't either - they grew quite happily in MI and that place has much $hittier winters than here.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Congrats Treesaw!

It's so nice outside! I'm a little 'T.O.'d' I'm stuck at work today and tomorrow while my family is out doing cool things.
At least they are out having fun!! And at least I get 2 full days with them this weekend!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I know raspberries have *no* problem with winters around here. I'd suspect blackberries wouldn't either - they grew quite happily in MI and that place has much $hittier winters than here.
Very good to know. I know what I'm picking up this weekend then.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
OMG She's GORGEOUS! Look at those eyes! I've been waiting for this post!! Thank you!! Congratulations on getting that baby OUT of you! :) Enjoy the cuddle time :)
Thanks! We are loving life right now. (fingers crossed and knocking on wood) She is a good baby so far and has a great nursing/sleep schedule....I just hope it continues!