Quantcast

~~~Finally Effin Friday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Got to drink beer at the office yesterday, one of our techs is leaving and we had a going away party for her. Today I get to monitor ground penetrating radar. I expect an exceedingly boring day. I hope there is shade.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's finally Friday! The weather is looking decent for tomorrow so might try to do a ride in the morning. I've got my fantasy football league draft this Sunday at my house. I suppose I should do some yard work and make my place look a little more presentable if people are coming over. Also I guess I should do some research so that I don't end up with a crappy team.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up, son? Vacation starting at noon today. 9 days off from work, including a week of biking, running, swimming, paddleboarding and the like on Martha's Vineyard. Free lodging FTMFW.

Usain Bolt is right: STFU, Carl Lewis.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Forgot my coffee cup this morning. Man it makes for a suck commute without it. Now I have to drink to make up for it.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good Morning Monkies! Trying to have an all around productive day in the office. Once again... it's pretty effing amazing to have the boss lady out on vay-cay. Much easier to get stuff done and relax!!! Holla!

No big plans this weekend. Might try to snag some of the kiddos friends and take them to a local park tomorrow since it should be nice out :)

I miss Boise/Driggs, Wydaho...