Quantcast

~~~Finally Effin Friday GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

So I get to the office yesterday thinking I'm going to be in the office all day, and the boss says "You're doing a Tilcon today". At that point, I realize I have on the wrong shoes, and the wrong lunch in my bag.

Quarry shot today.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Planning on putting a new roof on my garage this weekend. Although there is a decent chance of rain tomorrow so may need to put off this project until next weekend. I guess we'll see what the forcast looks like in the morning.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
this showed up yesterday...

Is that the one about renting fire lookouts for over night stays? I have it on a shelf somewhere...

Today... I started off by bringing two fruit CA rooms online for the first time this year, should be stuffing them with bins of apples by this afternoon. Around lunch time I get to hop in this:

IMG_0964.JPG

and haul some 30k lbs of hops into a warehouse. yee haw!

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

First Friday of the first week and feeling good. My brain hurts, but in a good way. I never learned this much this fast when I was in school. Maybe the public school system should work like our "new hire by fire" program. :rofl:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
My new SB 66's maiden voyage today. One long lung busting alpine climb followed by the best singletracks in the area, followed by one of the greatest descents in the area. My legs are jelly.

Verdict: The SB 66 climbs and descends better than my 575, but only climbs better than my 303 (duh).

I've sold the 575 and selling the 303, so I'm going to be a one-horse guy. The SB fits that role.

One note: Don't get Maxxis Ardent tyres. They suck arse. Swapping them out before the next ride, thats for sure.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I just bought a barely used Mavic 823s/DT 440 wheelset off a buddy of mine, with rotors and DHFs. Might go into primary use on the DH bike or might just become a backup set. Either way, stoked. Also, this: