Quantcast

Finally Effin Friday GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rode after work yesterday. Hoping to get up to snowboard tomorrow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
its friiiday friiiiiday spiderman gets down on friiiiday

might do a snow ride after work, the white stuff is supposed to start coming down mid afternoon. gonna try my hand at making something resembling huevos rancheros

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

I have no plans for this weekend and I'm actually excited about that. It seems that each weekend we've had something that we had to do but not this one. Although I guess we should finally take down the x-mas decorations since January is almost over.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
These wingdings are getting out of control.

So, they're calling for a "wintery mix" here this afternoon. Naturally, being the south, the entire city is petrified. They've already called off schools - everyone is going home at lunch - and work is buzzing with whether people will be able to get home. I'm guessing the store will be out of milk and bread, too.

Sheesh.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi MONKEYS! It seems like my life lately is a neverending series of elliptical machine workouts. Five days in a row, 13 of the last 15 days, 30-60 minutes a pop. I'll be happy when I have my knee surgery just so I can get a six week break from than damn machine.

Wife and I are heading to Vermont this weekend. Tubbs snowshoe event at Stratton tomorrow, followed by shopping and eating. A "high" of 14 tomorrow. Doesn't matter...I am sure I'll be stipped down to a t-shirt by the end of the snowshoe walk. It's amazing how hot that activity makes you.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of skiing, we should have been airborne right now headed to Colorado for a ski vacation. Instead, here I am in my cubicle with my leg up. Yay.

#woeisme

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
These wingdings are getting out of control.

So, they're calling for a "wintery mix" here this afternoon. Naturally, being the south, the entire city is petrified. They've already called off schools - everyone is going home at lunch - and work is buzzing with whether people will be able to get home. I'm guessing the store will be out of milk and bread, too.

Sheesh.
Are you anywhere near the High Point/Greensboro area..? It seems like that area is the worst about going snow crazy. Up here in Boone everything goes on normally. Although they did cancel class for what looks like isn't going to be a very big event. Very unusual.

Good morning monkeys! I'm sick. I lost my voice, have a fever, and haven't been to class since tuesday. But I've been watching the walking dead all week and I'm about to start season 3. I'm so late to the game on this show. It's awesome!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Speaking of skiing, we should have been airborne right now headed to Colorado for a ski vacation. Instead, here I am in my cubicle with my leg up. Yay.

#woeisme

At least you're not missing any good snow. At all. Basically Ice Coast conditions here abounding.

Last edited: